• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have a requirement in which I need to use the Eclipse for developing the Salesforce configuration and pull the translation package.xml for the custom fields. I have installed eclipse 3.3 & installed the Force.com IDE plugin as mentioned in Link: . After installating I have restarted the eclipse and  when I go to Windows-> Open Perspective -> Force.com IDE, it is popping up with an error message

"Problem opening perspective 'com.salesforce.ide.perspective'"

Please suggest me how can I resolve this Issue/If any other setting need to be changed.

Thanks,

KP

Hi,

I have a requirement in which I need to use the Eclipse for developing the Salesforce configuration and pull the translation package.xml for the custom fields. I have installed eclipse 3.3 & installed the Force.com IDE plugin as mentioned in http://wiki.apexdevnet.com/index.php/Force.com_IDE_Installation_for_Eclipse_3.3.x. After installating I have restarted the eclipse and  when I go to Windows-> Open Perspective -> Force.com IDE, it is popping up with an error message

"Problem opening perspective 'com.salesforce.ide.perspective'"

Please suggest me how can I resolve this Issue/If any other setting need to be changed.

Thanks,

KP

Full Time or Contract positions

Experience with Salesforce.com a must

Deep development background desired

APEX and Visual Force experience a big plus

Contact me: curtis at faststartit dot net

Please provide a brief description of your background, interests, location and desired compensation.
Hi
I have written an apex trigger in Sandbox. It is working fine. I have written apex class to test the trigger and when i run the tests, it is showing 94% coverage.
But when i try to deploy it into production using eclipse force.com ide and validate deployment, it throws an error saying
Test coverage of selected Apex Trigger is 0%, at least 1% test coverage is required
I have gone through dev community and tried many options like changing api version to 11.0 in xml files but it was of no use.

Please suggest me a solution for this asap.

Thanks.
Iqbal
  • July 13, 2008