• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I would like to convert a case generated by the customer support portal into a bug for Q & A. Similar to what is done by convert lead. Is there a simple way to do this? I know I cannot be the first to ask this as this seems like a normal progression of information in a DB like this.

Thanks in advance!
  • September 30, 2008
I have an s-control script written and I have it placed in the layout but it still does not seem to be working. The script is below. I am still a bit unclear if I need to put the s-control in a particular place in the layout. Please help.

What i am trying to do here, is if the Account is a production or show, hide a certain field.
head>

<script>
function init()
{
if( "{!Account.Is_this_a_Production_or_Show__c}" = "True" )

document.getElementById('Logger Station Pool').style.display="block";

}

</script>

</head>

• September 26, 2008
I am the manager of a 3 person support department and I want to add the tasks of my other two employees on my Home tab so I can track open and closed tasks. I cannot seem to figure this out.

Any suggestions?

-Thanks!

Billy

Message Edited by filmfx on 08-27-2008 11:03 AM
  • August 27, 2008
Hi,

I'm having a bit of a problem implementing my first S-control. The syntax below is correct but it shows the button whatever. Below is the code I've tried so far:

Code:
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">
<html>
<head>
<title>Demo Button</title>
<!-- common Salesforce stylesheet --><link href="/sCSS/12.0/Theme2/common.css" type="text/css" media="handheld,print,projection,screen,tty,tv" rel="stylesheet">
</head>
<body style="background-color:#F3F3EC;">
<div style="padding-left: 115px;!IF(NOT(ISPICKVAL( Opportunity.Category__c ,"Consultancy"))),"display: none;"}">
<input value=" Enter Shipping Details " class="btn" name="demo_button" onclick="JavaScript: alert('Thanks for clicking!');" title="Create New Account button" type="button">
</div>
</body>
</html>

I tried some code which works for a checkbox which works but I'm trying it for a picklist as above. If the category is "Consultancy" in the picklist, I wish to show the button and hide it in any other circumstances.I don't know if it's anyhting to do with the braces but for some reason the syntax is incorrect if I place an opening brace in front of the !IF saying a } is expected. I have tried just about everything I can thik of to no avail. Can anybody help with this line of code please?

Many thanks