• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I'm trying to call an external webservice, which uses ntlm authentication.

While basic authentication seems to be feasible, I am stuck on passing NTLM credentials. I tried with SOAPUI and it works, but with apex I need some help.

Any hints or even a code sample out there?

Many thanks in advance

Michael 

• November 16, 2009

Dear all,

I'm dealing with an inbound mail handler and would like to search for some specific text blocks in the attachments.

The attachments are perfectly attached to the object, but the (may be too) simple approach to use .toString on the Pdf-Blob does not do the job.

Any ideas to just dump text elements of pdf files? (I don't care for the formatting options, just text content)

• September 21, 2009
my apex class method is trying to call an external webservice function, and it gives this

Failed to invoke future method 'public static void mycall()'

Debug Log:
System.CalloutException: Web service callout failed: Unexpected element. Parser was expecting element 'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/:Envelope' but found ':html'

any idea of how to fix this? what should I do to make it work?
  • January 14, 2009
Is it possible to create a formula field on accounts that looks to see if there are any opportunities set to closed/won for an account?  Sorry if this has already been covered somewhere else, I'm just not quite sure what to search for in the forums, and what I did search turned up no results.  Thanks in advance!
  • September 05, 2008
Hi there,

I Save my email attachment(a smal pdf file) into the attachment object, now i want to display the attachment body in my VisualForce Page,

<apex: outputfield value="{!Attachment.Body}" /> Not works coz it is base64 field...

any way to display the pdf file in my page? any code example of that, like 's-control' or something

Thanks in advance

Message Edited by Feng on 05-25-2008 05:09 PM
  • May 25, 2008