• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

We are a Freelance based CRM consulting business. Are you looking for salesforce.com implementation for your profit or non-profit organizations? We can help you today! Do you have any custom APEX / S-Controls / formulas / workflows / etc that you need created? What else can we help you with?

Fixed up front pricing, we never drag the project out and try to collect more money and slow your business down!

We are willing to take on any size project. Send me an email at jason@shamrockcrm.com

We are a Freelance based CRM consulting business. Are you looking for salesforce.com implementation for your profit or non-profit organizations? We can help you today! Do you have any custom APEX / S-Controls / formulas / workflows / etc that you need created? What else can we help you with? We are willing to take on any size project. Send me an email at jason@shamrockcrm.com

We are a Freelance based CRM consulting business. Are you looking for salesforce.com implementation for your profit or non-profit organizations? We can help you today! 
Do you have any custom APEX / S-Controls / formulas / workflows / etc that you need created? What else can I help you with? I am willing to take on any size project. Send me an email at

jason@shamrockcrm.com 

Do you need Javascript, APEX for custom S-Controls, and triggers to facilitate business requirements? Do you need a complete roll out? We can do it all with 100% customer Satisfaction!

-Free quotes 
-Affordable Rates 
-Best in the Business 
-Lightning fast turn around 

Do you have any upcoming projects that would require a Salesforce expertise? Do you have any custom APEX / S-Controls / formulas / workflows / etc that you need created? What else can I help you with? I am willing to take on any size project. Send me an email at

jason@shamrockcrm.com

Do you need Javascript, APEX for custom S-Controls, and triggers to facilitate business requirements? Do you need a complete roll out? We can do it all with 100% customer Satisfaction!

-Free quotes
-Affordable Rates
-Best in the Business
-Lightning fast turn around

Do you have any upcoming projects that would require a Salesforce expertise? Do you have any custom APEX / S-Controls / formulas / workflows / etc that you need created? What else can I help you with? I am willing to take on any size project. Send me an email at

jason@shamrockcrm.com

-We have acted as the Product Lifecycle Responsible for Salesforce.com for hundreds of users.  This consists of Web Development, Business Analysis, Project Management and Account Management.
-We have solely architected the system for a deployment of 2600+ users for a Global deployment with multiple interfaces and customizations.
-We have implemented many full Salesforce.com deployments for both profit and non-profit organizations.
-We have created thousands of lines of Javascript and APEX for custom s-controls and Triggers and VisualForce to facilitate business needs.
-We have implemented system integrations using both Java and Cast Iron.  (SAP, SQL, SFDC<>SFDC, etc)
-We have utilized all features within Salesforce.com. We are experts with this system.

We would like to perform ad-hoc Salesforce.com development work, consisting of configuration projects, code development, system administration.  We can do any forms of development or full Salesforce.com deployments.  Our turnaround time is lightning fast.

Do you have any upcoming projects that would require a Salesforce expert?  Do you have any custom APEX / s-controls / formulas / workflows / VisualForce / etc that you need created?  What else can we help you with?  We are willing to take any size project.

Be sure to check out our free tips on our blog at www.shamrockcrm.com !

We will never exceed the amount hours you are quoted from day 1, if we do you will not have to pay for those additional hours (please see our site for more details)

Send me an email at jason@shamrockcrm.com to request for services or more information.
-We have acted as the Product Lifecycle Responsible for Salesforce.com for hundreds of users.  This consists of Web Development, Business Analysis, Project Management and Account Management.
-We have solely architected the system for a deployment of 2600+ users for a Global deployment with multiple interfaces and customizations.
-We have implemented many full Salesforce.com deployments for both profit and non-profit organizations.
-We have created thousands of lines of Javascript and APEX for custom s-controls and Triggers and VisualForce to facilitate business needs.
-We have implemented system integrations using both Java and Cast Iron.  (SAP, SQL, SFDC<>SFDC, etc)
-We have utilized all features within Salesforce.com. We are experts with this system.

We would like to perform ad-hoc Salesforce.com development work, consisting of configuration projects, code development, system administration.  We can do any forms of development or full Salesforce.com deployments.  Our turnaround time is lightning fast.

Do you have any upcoming projects that would require a Salesforce expert?  Do you have any custom APEX / s-controls / formulas / workflows / VisualForce / etc that you need created?  What else can we help you with?  We are willing to take any size project.

Send me an email at jason@shamrockcrm.com to request for services or more information.

Send me an email at jason@shamrockcrm.com to request for services or more information.  Please mention this ad on discussion board.

Send me an email at jason@shamrockcrm.com to request for services or more information.  Please mention this ad on discussion board.

Shamrock CRM ( http://www.shamrockcrm.com ) has expert Salesforce.com developers that could:

-Deploy a brand new instance of Salesforce.com for your Organization
-Create custom Apps within your existing instance of Salesforce.com
-Develop any kind of custom APEX Triggers, S-Controls, VisualForce, Web 2 X, etc functionality
-Create any kind of typical Salesforce.com customizations, such as Reports, Dashboards, Workflows, Approval Processes, etc
-Much Much More

We are a small consulting company with all of our developers in-house.  There is no outsourcing here.  We have reasonable rates and we enforce best practice at all times.  We treat every deployment like it was our own.

We can do as much or as little work as you would like and we are also willing to do ad-hoc projects over time.  We act as Account Managers and Administrators for many Customers currently.

Let us know what you would like to do in Business (or technical) terms and we will tell you exactly how we would do it and how much it would cost.  You will be pleased with the quote.  We have a 100% project success rate and our turnaround time is VERY fast.

Email me at jason@shamrockcrm.com to request a proposal, request a quote, or just ask for more information.

Shamrock CRM ( http://www.shamrockcrm.com ) has expert Salesforce.com developers that could:

-Develop any kind of custom APEX Triggers, S-Controls, VisualForce, Web 2 X, etc functionality
-Create any kind of typical Salesforce.com customizations, such as Reports, Dashboards, Workflows, Approval Processes, etc
-Much Much More

We are a small consulting company with all of our developers in-house.  There is no outsourcing here.  We have reasonable rates and we enforce best practice at all times.  We treat every deployment like it was our own.

We can do as much or as little work as you would like and we are also willing to do ad-hoc projects over time.  We act as Account Managers and Administrators for many Customers currently.

Let us know what you would like to do in Business (or technical) terms and we will tell you exactly how we would do it and how much it would cost.  You will be pleased with the quote.  We have a 100% project success rate and our turnaround time is VERY fast.

Email me at jason@shamrockcrm.com to request a proposal, request a quote, or just ask for more information.

-Much Much More

We have one too many steps in our quoting process and I need a trigger written to eliminate a big hassle!

Thanks!

• February 21, 2009
I am part of a large consultancy (top 5) and am working in our Analytics business, which we are brining to market with it's own brand identity.  We plan to offer salesforce.com Dashboards, Reporting & Analytics and are actively recruiting for both perm and contractors who have the requisite skills and experience with salesforce.com.  We have a significant off-shore facility where most of the work would be done but are looking for resources to lead projects and help sell projects in NA.

If there are other boards I should be posting this to, please let me know, as I don't have a great deal of experience navigating the salesforce.com community.

Thanks in advance.