• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I am attempting to uninstall a managed beta package from a developer org that I last updated on 10/30 in order to replace with a newer version.  My attempts are unsuccessful and I get the following error:

Data export and uninstall of application TDSF Test (Version Name ver 1.0i) failed. Your attempt to uninstall could not be completed for the following reasons:

Redirect To SFDC could not be removed during uninstall.

Custom S-Control: null: The custom s-control you have tried to delete is currently being referenced by a custom link, button, web tab, or dashboard. Please delete the reference before deleting the custom s-control.

Any ideas on how can I get passed this? Thanks,  -Maryam
Hi,
I am attempting to uninstall a managed beta package from a developer org that I last updated on 10/30 in order to replace with a newer version.  My attempts are unsuccessful and I get the following error:

Data export and uninstall of application TDSF Test (Version Name ver 1.0i) failed. Your attempt to uninstall could not be completed for the following reasons:

Redirect To SFDC could not be removed during uninstall.

Custom S-Control: null: The custom s-control you have tried to delete is currently being referenced by a custom link, button, web tab, or dashboard. Please delete the reference before deleting the custom s-control.

Any ideas on how can I get passed this? Thanks,  -Maryam
I am having difficulty uploading any managed packages (beta or released) on my developer's org after Winter '09 upgrade.  Every time I tried, the upload failed and the error message only mentioned "Your upload failed.  You will receive an e-mail containing additional information."  However, the email never arrived so I don't know what caused the upload failure.  The same package have been successfully uploaded many times before.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hey,

I was attempting to install the Time Tracking application into a sandbox:

https://www.salesforce.com/appexchange/detail_overview.jsp?NavCode__c=&id=a0330000000KIrsAAG

And I got the following message back:

Your requested install failed. Please try this again.

None of the data or setup information in your Salesforce organization should have been affected by this error.

If this error persists, contact Support through your normal channels and reference number: 1326636586-299 (518307125)

Support said I should post this here as my next step.

Thanks,
Michael Lee