• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I downloaded the salesforce client certificate from salesforce website, but when I use keytool to import this certificate to keystore. the error message comes as below.

keytool -import -alias sforce -file sfdc_client.cert -keystore trust.keystore
Enter keystore password:  tangquan
keytool error: java.lang.Exception: Input not an X.509 certificate

but it is successful with the verisign public certificate. the salesforce certificate ends with cert file extension, but verisign's ends with cer file extension. It will be helpful if you guys provide information on this.

My development platform is tomcat 6 and eclipse WTP3.0 + Axis2 1.4. when I deploy a web service using outbound message wsdl downloaded from salesforce. in the salesforce website,  There is a exception like below org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: White spaces are required between publicId and systemId.

How to resolve it?

Best Regards,
Michael
My development platform is tomcat 6 and eclipse WTP3.0 + Axis2 1.4. when I deploy a web service using outbound message wsdl downloaded from salesforce. in the salesforce website,  There is a exception like below org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: White spaces are required between publicId and systemId.

How to resolve it?

Best Regards,
Michael
I am trying to create a keystore (to be used in my web service client). I downloaded the client certificate from sales force and tried to run the keytool application.

Command:

keytool -import -file sfdc-client.cert -keystore sfdcclient.keystore -storepass sfdcclient -alias sfdc

Got the error java.lang.Exception: Input not an X.509 certificate

BTW I am using 1.4.1_05. Thought it might be the jre version. I remember reading that early version of 1.4 had some issues. So Tried doing the same thing with 1.5. Still got the same error.

Please help.

• April 25, 2008

Hi

I would like to use Salesforce client certificate to validate the identity of outbond messages sent from Salesforce. How can I do this and is there an example?

Sorry, but the API Developer's Guide does not have much information on this.

Thanks,
Ben