• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I am having trouble with a formula that I have created, one part works which is the light turns to red when the value is less than 40% but for the 2nd part of the formula I can't get the green, when it is more than 40% - here is the formula I have created, any help that anyone can give is great.  I am a new user to salesforce and appreciate any assistance given.  The syntax compiles with no errors.  I have tried putting in a >40  but it
doesn't like the great than, I have also tried >=40 but it doesn't like that either, I believe this formula should change to green if it is not less than 40% am I missing something?

IMAGE (IF( Actual_Margin__c  < 40,"/img/samples/light_red.gif", "/img/samples/light_green.gif"),
"status color")
  • October 23, 2008
Hi everybody,

I feel I may be clutching at straws but is it possible to create a workflow/field update or a formula field which is dependent on an attachment with a specific filename being attached to an object.

My reason for asking is that I want to prevent salespeople from completing orders unless there is a signed order form attached to the Contract. There doesn't seem to be any way of doing it.

If it can not be done with a standard workflow or formula. would it be possible with an Apex Trigger?

I hope you can help

Thanks

Ben