• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am new to sales force and I am testing all this under the trial account at the moment. I installed connect for outlook software and it seems input accurate data in settings but every time I try to simply add email I am getting " failed to log in to salesforce".. although I can log in at salesforce website with no extra problems. Any advice, help or possible solutions to this problem are highly appreciated asap. thnx
  • November 19, 2008
I am new to sales force and I am testing all this under the trial account at the moment. I installed connect for outlook software and it seems input accurate data in settings but every time I try to simply add email I am getting " failed to log in to salesforce".. although I can log in at salesforce website with no extra problems. Any advice, help or possible solutions to this problem are highly appreciated asap. thnx
  • November 19, 2008
I am an admin supporting a five user sales group using the Salesforce Plug in for Outlook on Outlook 2007.  Out of these users, one user has recently lost the ability to connect to Salesforce via the plug in, when she attempts to add a contact to Salesforce from Outlook, she gets the message; "Failed to log into SalesForce: an http error was encountered while processing your request. Unable to send a request to the server. The system cannot find the file specified. "

If anyone has any ideas, help would be much appreciated.  We have tried reinstalling the plug in.