• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello Every one ,

I am trying to upload Image using the Visual Force input tag, The problem I am facing is when I click on the document "Click to view the file " Link it show a 0 byte file .

Visual Force Code:-

<apex:pageBlockSection title="Upload Logo " columns="1" collapsible="true">
            <apex:inputFile value="{!document.body}" filename="{!document.name}" filesize="10"/>
</apex:pageBlockSection>

Controller Code:-

document = new Document();
          document.folderid = UserInfo.getUserId(); //store in Personal Documents
          document.Name = 'Company Logo';
          document.Type    ='gif';
          insert document;

Please let me know what I am doing wrong.

Thanks and Regards

Vivek Manchanda

Through Api I am trying to get street Address from Salesforce in Flex , The problem I am getting is when I do Inline editing of Street then I get the Street Address as

250 Vesey Street
World Financial Center
North Tower, 31st Floor

But when I do the direct Edit from the Edit button on the UI then I get the Street Address as
250 Vesey Street

World Financial Center

North Tower, 31st Floor

Due to this issue I am getting some problem, I have handled this issue in my Flex Code but still is there any way through which We can solve this problem.

Vivek Manchanda 

Hi All

I have created a Flex based Application which contain some Salesforce Information .

Now I need to display that Flex Application in VF Page .

I can create an S-Controls form Flex File but I don't know How to Call the Flex File(.swf File) in VF Page .

One way which I know is by making Static Resources of that .swf File and then and then call that file in VF page . but in this case I was not able to login in Salesforce through my Flex Application (.swf File).

Any one can advice me how to do that .

Thanks
Vivek Manchanda
What is the best resource on how to integrate salesforce cases with bugzilla, both from a technical and funtional perspective.  Thanks.
  • June 01, 2005