• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have a custom object myObjectAc which is a parent obejct of Opportunity.

Also there is another custom object myObjectBc which is a child object of  Opportunity.

Can get the data of these custom object fields appear in my word merge document ?

If so can someone tell me how should I define the merge fields to get data from these custom objects ?

Thanks

Viraj

• September 10, 2009
I have a custom controller in my sandbox and cannot deploy it to production.  I have adequate test coverage and do not get any errors when I deploy it.  It give me a success message but I cannot see the class in the Production environment.  Does anyone have a document that outline deploying custom controllers via eclipse?

Hi,

I have a custom object myObjectAc which is a parent obejct of Opportunity.

Also there is another custom object myObjectBc which is a child object of  Opportunity.

Can get the data of these custom object fields appear in my word merge document ?

If so can someone tell me how should I define the merge fields to get data from these custom objects ?

Thanks

Viraj

• September 10, 2009

Hey everyone. My company creates training videos using Adobe Captivate. We're currently been posting these to our internal website for clients, but are looking at using the new Sites capability to  increase roll out times.

I know you can embed flash and flex swf videos in a visualforce page, but I'm not sure if I can use this method for Captivate videos. Our tech writer has stated that he can either output a self-extracting .EXE file or a combination of files including an HTM, 3 SWF and a .JS.

I original though I could point to one of the SWF files using apex : flash - but that didn't work. I also tried zipping all 5 files and uploading as a static resource. Then I created a page with an Action coponent like:

action="{!URLFOR($Resource.Training_Video, 'SalesForce_Forecasting.htm')}"

but that doesn't work either.

Has anyone else tried embeding the Captivate videos? How did you do it?

Thanks!