• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Filled.
Message Edited by jasonfnorth on 02-16-2009 05:11 PM

Page 41 of the Force.com Fundamentals book states how you are only offered with the option to enable "notes and attachments" for an object when first creating a NEW Object.

I, of course, forgot to check this checkbox when creating this custom object, and have since created a ton of custom fields, layouts, validation rules, imported data, etc... and NOW... realize... where are the notes & attachments??

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can turn this on now?

I have an immediate need for a data cleansing expert.  If you or anyone you know is available, contact me ASAP @ jasonfnorth@gmail.com. 

Thanks!
Contact me privately ASAP, if you can dedicate roughly 40hrs/wk for the next 4-6 weeks. Preference given to those in the Bay Area, but not necessarily required.
Can someone help me know how to display quote line items on the Account detail page?

Essentially Quotes have quote line items which are subscriptions with an annual end date, and any quote line items (subscriptions) with an end date in the future need to be listed on the Account detail page, so we don't have to dig through 5 - 10 quotes to find which subscriptions a customer has active.

Seems simple enough, but I don't even know where to begin, as I'm not a developer.

Any tips would be hugely appreciated.
For our implementation, every Opportunity has a Quote, and every Quote has Quote Line Items.  Our quote line items list annual subscriptions with a contract end date.  Currently it is very time consuming to determine what "Active Subscriptions" a customer has, as this data is three levels deep.  My boss is set on the following solution, and I need a little direction on how to achieve it.

Essentially pull all quote line items where contract end date is in the future, and post them on the Account Detail View, so when I look up "Customer ABC", there is a new panel called "Active Subscriptions" listing these Quote Line Items.  Of course, I'll need to provide drill down links.

Any pointers on how to do this?  Thanks a ton in advance!

What's up with this message I have been getting for the last 18 hours?  The Google Adwords Setup will not conclude, and the message seems to blame Google and hint that if Google doesn't fix it Salesforce is going to pull the service.

================

We are Processing Your Request

Your request to link Salesforce with your existing AdWords account is being processed.
Depending on the time of day, this may take a few hours.

Salesforce features related to the Google AdWords program depend on the continuing availability of the Google AdWords API and program for Salesforce. We may be required to discontinue features related to the Google AdWords program if Google ceases to make the Google AdWords API or program reasonably available for Salesforce.
Filled.
Message Edited by jasonfnorth on 02-16-2009 05:11 PM

Page 41 of the Force.com Fundamentals book states how you are only offered with the option to enable "notes and attachments" for an object when first creating a NEW Object.

I, of course, forgot to check this checkbox when creating this custom object, and have since created a ton of custom fields, layouts, validation rules, imported data, etc... and NOW... realize... where are the notes & attachments??

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can turn this on now?

I have an immediate need for a data cleansing expert.  If you or anyone you know is available, contact me ASAP @ jasonfnorth@gmail.com. 

Thanks!
Contact me privately ASAP, if you can dedicate roughly 40hrs/wk for the next 4-6 weeks. Preference given to those in the Bay Area, but not necessarily required.
Can someone help me know how to display quote line items on the Account detail page?

Essentially Quotes have quote line items which are subscriptions with an annual end date, and any quote line items (subscriptions) with an end date in the future need to be listed on the Account detail page, so we don't have to dig through 5 - 10 quotes to find which subscriptions a customer has active.

Seems simple enough, but I don't even know where to begin, as I'm not a developer.

Any tips would be hugely appreciated.
For our implementation, every Opportunity has a Quote, and every Quote has Quote Line Items.  Our quote line items list annual subscriptions with a contract end date.  Currently it is very time consuming to determine what "Active Subscriptions" a customer has, as this data is three levels deep.  My boss is set on the following solution, and I need a little direction on how to achieve it.

Essentially pull all quote line items where contract end date is in the future, and post them on the Account Detail View, so when I look up "Customer ABC", there is a new panel called "Active Subscriptions" listing these Quote Line Items.  Of course, I'll need to provide drill down links.

Any pointers on how to do this?  Thanks a ton in advance!