• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I'm looking for an independent programmer to help with a small customisation job. My estimate is for 2-3 days work. The aim is to create an order entry page on the Salesforce contact page. The purpose of this page is to make the data entry easier for the users.

What we have at the moment are two custom objects:  Sales Order object (master) and an Order Item object (detail).

By clicking on a "New Order" Button the user creates an order header. After filling out the required data, most of which comes pre-filled out from the Contact page the user saves and then clicks on an "Add Item" button and adds items to the order. On each item record the user looks up the product page and returns data from the product page.

Certain business rules make the users do more data entry that could be automated. For example, each Order Item record can only have the same Order Type as the Sales Order, so if a user needs to put in different Order Types they have to create multiple Sales Orders and attach items. Likewise, different purchase order numbers must be on different Sales Orders.

My client finds this too labour intensive. I'd like someone who knows Apex and Visualforce and is a capable communicator to design and code a page that allows Sales Orders and Items to be added on the one page. 

I can send a spec to interested parties. This needs to be done preferably in the next two weeks and I'd need a firm quote after you read the spec. I'm based in Australia which is GMT +11 so please take this into consideration as I'm sure neither you nor I want 3am phone meetings.

Reply to this post and I'll contact you if I'm interested.

• January 28, 2009

Hi

FuseIT.com has a team now available to undertake consulting/customization and development work relating to Salesforce.com.  This team is capable to undertake any consulting/customization responsibility and any development inside the Platform.  The team also has significant experience developing against the Salesforce API in the context of technical integration projects and has deployed successful applications into the Application Exchange.

Please make contact if you have a project that needs resourcing in this area.

Thanks

Richard Clarke
Principal Consultant (Salesforce Certified)
FuseIT.com

richard.clarke@fuseit.com

(760) 270 9688

FuseIT is a New Zealand based company singularly focussed on applying technology to help businesses better connect with their customers.  We have been building large SaaS web applications for over ten years and are now active in the Salesforce.com community.  We are a consulting partner and ISV partner with Salesforce.  Our first ISV application PrintSf (www.printsf.com) launched at Dreamforce 2008 and will be listed in the application exchange in January 2009.  In addition to Salesforce consulting, implementation and native development, we also have deep experience in composite application development.  If you need your cloud based solutions integrated with on-premise systems then give us a call.

FuseIT can capably handle engagements in Australia, New Zealand and the US Pacific Coast.

Don't let your cloud be lonely!

Richard Clarke
FuseIT CEO
If you need assistance implementing, customizing or integrating with Salesforce, check out www.fuseit.com.

We specialize in customizing Salesforce to ensure it is embedded in your end to end business process, not just sales and marketing.  We also recognize that one cloud by itself gets lonely and the greatest business value comes from integration with other cloud (and even on-premise) systems.

We'd welcome your call and are convinced we can add value and increase the return from the investment your organization has already made in Salesforce.

Richard Clarke
Chief Executive Officer
FuseIT ™

TEL USA +1 (760) 270 9688

EMAIL richard.clarke@fuseit.com | WEB www.fuseit.com
MSN richard.clarke@hotmail.com | SKYPE richardclarke

Hi,

I'm looking for an independent programmer to help with a small customisation job. My estimate is for 2-3 days work. The aim is to create an order entry page on the Salesforce contact page. The purpose of this page is to make the data entry easier for the users.

What we have at the moment are two custom objects:  Sales Order object (master) and an Order Item object (detail).

By clicking on a "New Order" Button the user creates an order header. After filling out the required data, most of which comes pre-filled out from the Contact page the user saves and then clicks on an "Add Item" button and adds items to the order. On each item record the user looks up the product page and returns data from the product page.

Certain business rules make the users do more data entry that could be automated. For example, each Order Item record can only have the same Order Type as the Sales Order, so if a user needs to put in different Order Types they have to create multiple Sales Orders and attach items. Likewise, different purchase order numbers must be on different Sales Orders.

My client finds this too labour intensive. I'd like someone who knows Apex and Visualforce and is a capable communicator to design and code a page that allows Sales Orders and Items to be added on the one page. 

I can send a spec to interested parties. This needs to be done preferably in the next two weeks and I'd need a firm quote after you read the spec. I'm based in Australia which is GMT +11 so please take this into consideration as I'm sure neither you nor I want 3am phone meetings.

Reply to this post and I'll contact you if I'm interested.

• January 28, 2009
We're a .NET - based software firm with an established content management system.  We're looking to integrate certain features of our system with the SalesForce platform in the following ways:

- synchronize lead, contact data between SF and our app
- attach to our SOAP web services from within SF to access and control aspects of our app from within the SF ui
- package and deploy the completed integration package to our existing SF clients
- ongoing maintenance, feature enhancements etc.

This could be a good long-term opportunity for an experienced and efficient SF developer to play a key role in our future SF and CRM system integration strategy.

The ideal candidate has the following characteristics:
- Located in Pacific Time Zone
- English as a primary language
- DEMONSTRABLE .NET SOAP web service development
- DEMONSTRABLE SF integration experience
- experience in sales / marketing a plus

Please reply to this post if interested with examples of your work and contact information.

Message Edited by marckula on 12-11-2008 02:03 PM