• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, Look forward to talking with you about these opportunities:

Job Description

·          Provide Tier I and Tier II support of Salesforce.com through troubleshooting, technical resolution, enhancement implementation, and best practices development

·          Support senior SFDC Administrators in planning, implementing, and supporting SFDC and enhancements to Salesforce.com

·          Maintain user roles/profiles and security controls and settings

·          Ensure data integrity through profile management, duplicate merges, accurate automation of systems/information

Candidate Skills

·  Bachelor’s Degree in IS or related field

·  1+ year of Salesforce.com experience

·  Technical knowledge of Salesforce.com

·  Formal Salesforce.com certification desired

• December 17, 2008
I have 5 years experience as an Administrator.
  • December 17, 2008
Looking for someone to set up your system from scratch, fix bad administration or just looking to better leverage the system in order to increase the productivity of your sales people? I can help! I am local to Phoenix but willing to travel for projects. I have almost four years of Salesforce admin experience - plus I have over 10 years of sales team leadership experience - so I can easily relate the needs of your sales organization to the features and processes related to Salesforce.com design and implementation. Feel free to contact me at awb1775@gmail.com to discuss your needs.
  • December 15, 2008
Hi ,
I am very comfortable in the following areas and can provide assistance on the following and ready to work from remote also:-

- Creating Triggers and Scontrols including AJAX programming
- SFDC Customization & Administration
- Data Migration involving Cleansing, De-Duplication, and data Integrity
- Visualforce Developement.
I did certification also.
you can reach me at: salesforce.in@gmail.com
Available Immediately for short and long-term Contract Consulting Engagements

Located in Arlington, Virginia USA and willing to travel 100%

Professional and Education Highlights
  • 8 Years Management Consulting, including business strategy and several CRM software implemenatations (Siebel, Salesforce.com, SAP) for private and public sector organizations
  • Salesforce.com Certified Administrator
  • Siebel 7 Certified Consultant
  • Current DoD Secret Security Clearance
  • University of Connecticut - BA in Economics, minor concentration in Communication Sciences
  • Duke University, Fuqua School of Business - MBA
My entire resume can be viewed here - http://www.scguild.com/Resume/9346R.html

Contact Dave Russell - 703-527-6669

Message Edited by DaveRussell on 10-27-2008 11:27 PM

Message Edited by DaveRussell on 10-27-2008 11:28 PM
I am a salesforce.com consulting professional based in NC.  I have 8 years of Business Development experience and have the business strategy engineering background to make insure that your organization is running efficiently.  Additionally, my background in Salesforce affords me the ability to support your streamlined business operations with a best in class enterprise software solution.
Hi all:
 I am a developer for Salesforce.com for my workplace. Here are the things I have done:
  1. I have built custom S-controls and Triggers
  2. Worked on Workflows Rules and Approval Process.
  3. Page setup, role hierarchy, Profiles, user administration.
  4. Move data from one instance of salesforce to another and setup of salesforce.com for an organization.
  5. Taken the class - Force 320. Apex Laboratory.
  6. Data Migration
  7. Have experience in using Bluewolf ESI tool and SQL Server 2000(Store procedures, Design schemas, set up nightly jobs).
  8. Some experience with VisualForce

I have 2+ experience with salesforce.com as a developer and admin.
I am willing to work remotely, I am looking for part time work ...

Please contact me
choosepros@gmail.com
Thank you
Shan

Message Edited by shan876 on 10-10-2008 06:11 AM