• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi Everyone,

I am getting problem in return url of the command link.

Scenerio is:

I made a visuaforce page for Contact and added it into Page layout of the Conatct. This page basically list the "Cases" registered by this Contact. I given a Command link to goto the Cases in the PageBlockTable. Now, when user click the Case Command link it reaches the Cases Page but when it click Standard Back button of browser it shows problem and opens the previous to previous page in "Internet Explorer" where as it running fine in Mozila.

I am setting the action of command from the Controller using PageReference redirection via returning new PageReference.

Please help me out on this. If you have any suggestions please let me know..

Thankx.

Hey Guys,

I want to know that is there any way to get Organization's server url using Apex (neither via Visualforce nor via Site, let Site is disabled or let I want to use that in Trigger).

eg. https://na6.salesforce.com/home/home.jsp

in this server url would be https://na6.salesforce.com/

Thankx

I tried doing the following:

<apex:commandButton action="{!URLFOR($Action.Case.Tab, null)}" value="Cases Tab" />

to send the user to cases tab (which is overriden). HOwever, this gives me an error message (below).

How does one 'procure' the URL for cases tab in a dynamic fashion (since is no longer the factory page)?

Invalid parameter for function URLFOR

• February 25, 2009
We are using the future annotation to raise governor limits for Apex Managed Sharing recalculations on object updates.  This works well when doing live testing through the UI, but after writing test methods, it appears that the testing routine does not apply the appropriate increase to the governor limit for soql queries that takes place in the 'live' environment when using the UI.  See below for two snippets of the debug log placed inside the future annotated method.  The first shows the number of queries avaialable when the original trigger is part of a test routine, the second when the same trigger is fired 'for real'.

---

Test class debug results:

20090223145031.385:Class.ManagedSharing.queueRecalcProperty: line 14, column 9: Passing through the future annotated method, 0 of 20 queries used.

Eventual error:

20090223145155.055:Class.ManagedSharing.recalcEsrEvent: line 349, column 70: returning from end of method public static void addRegionClientGroups(MAP:Id,Id, MAP:Id,Id) in 17 ms
System.Exception: Too many SOQL queries: 21

---

UI debug results:

20090223145235.009:Class.ManagedSharing.queueRecalcProperty: line 14, column 9: Passing through the future annotated method, 0 of 100 queries used.

Evenual successs:
Status Success