• 25 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am doing a VF tutorial and i came across this code, but i am not sure of its functionality:

<div style="border-color:red; border-style:solid; border-width:{!borderWidth}px">

i understand most of it, the <div> tag is a standard html tag used for styling. and the "{!borderwidth}" is substituted with the value that the end user inputs, but i am not sure what the "px" at the end does? please help. Thank you.

I am doing a VF tutorial and i came across this code, but i am not sure of its functionality:

<div style="border-color:red; border-style:solid; border-width:{!borderWidth}px">

i understand most of it, the <div> tag is a standard html tag used for styling. and the "{!borderwidth}" is substituted with the value that the end user inputs, but i am not sure what the "px" at the end does? please help. Thank you.

Hi,

I am trying to see if it is possible to dynamically insert the current month into the 'subject' line of a VisualForce email template.  More specifically, I need to display the month in 'MMMMM' format (Ex:  December).  I am aware that the following expressions work:

• {!TODAY()}
  • {!MONTH(TODAY())}
  • {!DAY(TODAY())}
  • {!YEAR(TODAY())}

Example:

<messaging:emailTemplate subject="{!MONTH(TODAY())} This is my subject!" 
recipientType="Contact"
relatedToType="Custom_Object__c"
replyTo="everyone@world.com" >

Any way to format the date in 'MMMMM' format (Ex:  December)?

Thanks in advance!

• January 28, 2011