• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Dear Sir/Madam,

I created a Custom Summary Field on the Report. It is fine displayed on the report, but when i extract to EXCEL that Custom Summary field is not populated, rest all other standard fields are populated. I checked Display checkbox for that Summary field.

I dont know whats wrong with that?? Kindly help me as it is Important challenge for me.

Thanks,

Subhash

Dear Sir/Madam,

I created a Custom Summary Field on the Report. It is fine displayed on the report, but when i extract to EXCEL that Custom Summary field is not populated, rest all other standard fields are populated. I checked Display checkbox for that Summary field.

I dont know whats wrong with that?? Kindly help me as it is Important challenge for me.

Thanks,

Subhash

when I try to add this FORCE.COM IDE in my Eclipse I get an error like above :

Update operation has failed
  Error retrieving "plugins/com.salesforce.ide.api_14.0.2.200812101436.jar". Server returned HTTP response code: "403 Forbidden" for URL: http://www.adnsandbox.com/tools/ide/install/plugins/com.salesforce.ide.api_14.0.2.200812101436.jar.

Even I am not able to access the URL mentioned above through browser it says URL forbidden.

Am Not able to Install FORCE.COM IDE