• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

An enhancedList on a VF page does not have the icon (does not have the attribute) for opening printable view (of the current listview list).

In order to make the same javascript call than the 'printable view' call of an out-of-the-box salesforce listview I have to get (and give to the call as fcf parameter) e.g.

printWin('/a0e/x?fcf=00B20000004D5qt&rolodexIndex=-1&page=1')

the ID of the current listview. How can I get this ID (00B20000004D5qt)?

Kind Regards

Anna

• September 18, 2009
On a Visualforce page I want to set the content of an inputField bound to a field of a custom object via standard controller. How can I do that?

In the Visualforce Standard Component Reference I found only one input component whose content can be set: this is the inputCheckbox: I can define its content with the attribute selected="true" or selected="false".
<apex:outputLabel value="Suspect?" for="theSusp"/>
<apex:inputCheckbox value="{!AST_D__c.chk_Suspect__c}" id="theSusp" selected="true" disabled="true"/>

But I need to set the content of a text field (inputField or inputText).

<apex:outputLabel value="Done" for="theDone"/>
<apex:inputText value="{!AST_D__c.txt_Done__c}" id="theDone" ????="content of the text field" disabled="false"/>

• January 11, 2009

I want to include the apex:enhancedList component on a VF page. I want this page to display a particular view when the page first loads. How can I do this? I won't know the specific IDs of any records because this code will be installed in other orgs.

Can I query for a particular view and designate that the enhancedList should show that view?

Can I specify that a particular view should be displayed by name?

• January 27, 2009