• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

I have a user that wants a formula field that figures a person's age at the time of the opportunity create date. I have a formula in place to determine the person's current age, however, that will change from year to year. I am not seeing an option to subtract their birth year from the Opp. Created year (2009 - 1944 = 65) without adding additional fields, which he does not want. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

• July 30, 2009

Hello,

I have a user with about 200 dashboard components. Understandably he is losing track of what has been created and where to find it. Is there any app available to make dashboards searchable by heading name or any other suggestions?

Thanks!

• July 30, 2009

I have a user that wants his reports to reflect the number of opportunities created by day of week, but he wants the text ie Monday, Tuesday, Wed, to show in the report. Can anyone tell me who to do this?

Thanks

• July 13, 2009

I have a dashboard with 20 components. The user wants these dashboards alphabetized. I am trying to use the directional arrows to move components but it defies logic. I spoke with SF support and they say there is no logical way to move components at this time. Does anyone have a workaround or know of an app exchange product to help with this?

Thanks

• July 10, 2009
I am looking for a formula or any other means to populate information from an opportunity record to a contact record. For example, my users want to take the create date of the opportunity, opportunity type and opportunity stage and have that reflected in the contact record. While I know this is redundant, this is what they want so....any help would be appreciated.
  • June 15, 2009

I would like to create a formula that determines the contact's age using the birthdate field. Can anyone help?

Thanks!

• June 15, 2009

Can anyone help me create a formula that looks at the birthdate and displays a field that just shows the month of the birthday?

I have the formual as MONTH( Birthdate__c ) which gives me a number but I prefer the month as text.

Thanks!

Message Edited by Pooky on 02-10-2009 03:30 AM
  • February 10, 2009
Has anyone set up contact address printing to a Dymo labelmaker ? If so, how did you set it up?
  • February 01, 2009

I am trying to do a count on the total fields that have data populated. However, I am getting a syntax error. Can anyone help?

(IF(ISNULL(Aetna_POS_Open__c ), 0, 1) + ​
 IF(ISNULL(Assurant_John_Alden__c ), 0,1) + ​
  IF(ISNULL(Avalon_Healthcare__c), 0, 1) + ​
   IF(ISNULL(AVMED__c ), 0, 1) +​
 IF(ISNULL(Capital_Health__c ), 0, 1) +​
 IF(ISNULL(Cigna_PPO__c  ), 0, 1) +​ 
 IF(ISNULL(Citrus__c  ), 0, 1) +​  
IF(ISNULL(Humana__c ), 0, 1) +​   
IF(ISNULL(Florida_Health_Plan__c ), 0, 1) +​   
IF(ISNULL(Medicaid__c  ), 0, 1) +​    
IF(ISNULL(NHP__c ), 0, 1) +​     
IF(ISNULL(Total_Health_Care__c  ), 0, 1) +​      
IF(ISNULL(UHC_Options_PPO__c ), 0, 1) +​       
IF(ISNULL(Vista_U65__c  ), 0, 1) +​    
IF(ISNULL(BCBS_Preferred_Patient_Care_PPO__c    
 ), 0, 1))

• January 30, 2009

I am using a formula on each year of opportunities to determine win/loss percentage. It works for every year except for one...which has more losses than wins. Can anyone tell me why this may be.

Formula I am using is: Win Percentage = WON:SUM / CLOSED:SUM

In 2008 I have 111 won and 150 lost and the formula shows the win percentage as 261%.

Any ideas?

Message Edited by Pooky on 01-29-2009 07:55 AM
  • January 28, 2009

I am looking for a formula that will allow me to increment someone's age. For example, many times my folks don't capture the birthdate of a spouse, but they do get their age. So, if someone is 64, they want to be notified when the person turns 65. I have created a custom field for age and am trying to create a formula field that increments the age by 1 year from the date when the age was entered.

Any help would be appeciated!

Message Edited by Pooky on 01-29-2009 07:56 AM
  • January 26, 2009

Is anyone aware of code or a product that will allow a workflow task that actually cretaes the mail merge document instead of just notifying a user to create it?

Thanks!

• January 23, 2009
Hello,

I am trying to create field update workflow for the opportunity record but I can't get it to work. Any help would be appreciated.

Workflow:

If amount =      - This is for a blank field

Then field update a custom field Initial Premium

Initial_Premium__c

However, nothing is updating the amount field.

Thanks for any help

• January 18, 2009
I am trying to update the opportunity name to pre-poulate with the account name. I tried the workflow as opportunity create date = TODAY but that is not working. Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks!
  • January 14, 2009

I have a user that wants his reports to reflect the number of opportunities created by day of week, but he wants the text ie Monday, Tuesday, Wed, to show in the report. Can anyone tell me who to do this?

Thanks

• July 13, 2009

I would like to create a formula that determines the contact's age using the birthdate field. Can anyone help?

Thanks!

• June 15, 2009

I am trying to do a count on the total fields that have data populated. However, I am getting a syntax error. Can anyone help?

(IF(ISNULL(Aetna_POS_Open__c ), 0, 1) + ​
 IF(ISNULL(Assurant_John_Alden__c ), 0,1) + ​
  IF(ISNULL(Avalon_Healthcare__c), 0, 1) + ​
   IF(ISNULL(AVMED__c ), 0, 1) +​
 IF(ISNULL(Capital_Health__c ), 0, 1) +​
 IF(ISNULL(Cigna_PPO__c  ), 0, 1) +​ 
 IF(ISNULL(Citrus__c  ), 0, 1) +​  
IF(ISNULL(Humana__c ), 0, 1) +​   
IF(ISNULL(Florida_Health_Plan__c ), 0, 1) +​   
IF(ISNULL(Medicaid__c  ), 0, 1) +​    
IF(ISNULL(NHP__c ), 0, 1) +​     
IF(ISNULL(Total_Health_Care__c  ), 0, 1) +​      
IF(ISNULL(UHC_Options_PPO__c ), 0, 1) +​       
IF(ISNULL(Vista_U65__c  ), 0, 1) +​    
IF(ISNULL(BCBS_Preferred_Patient_Care_PPO__c    
 ), 0, 1))

• January 30, 2009

I am using a formula on each year of opportunities to determine win/loss percentage. It works for every year except for one...which has more losses than wins. Can anyone tell me why this may be.

Formula I am using is: Win Percentage = WON:SUM / CLOSED:SUM

In 2008 I have 111 won and 150 lost and the formula shows the win percentage as 261%.

Any ideas?

Message Edited by Pooky on 01-29-2009 07:55 AM
  • January 28, 2009
Hello,

I am trying to create field update workflow for the opportunity record but I can't get it to work. Any help would be appreciated.

Workflow:

If amount =      - This is for a blank field

Then field update a custom field Initial Premium

Initial_Premium__c

However, nothing is updating the amount field.

Thanks for any help

• January 18, 2009
I am trying to update the opportunity name to pre-poulate with the account name. I tried the workflow as opportunity create date = TODAY but that is not working. Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks!
  • January 14, 2009