• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm trying to update a field (lead status) whenever the Record Type is changed from one lead type to another, however I am getting a Syntax Error of "The ISCHANGED function cannot reference the $RecordType.Name field." There are several options for Record Type fields to use, but all give the same error message.  Advice please!
  • April 03, 2009
I need to track the date a lead is transferred from one group to another so I have created a custom formula field (date) and think the formula should be something like:

IF ( ISPICKVAL(  $User.UserType,  "Sales Exec" ),TODAY())

Am I on the right track?
  • January 14, 2009
I'm trying to update a field (lead status) whenever the Record Type is changed from one lead type to another, however I am getting a Syntax Error of "The ISCHANGED function cannot reference the $RecordType.Name field." There are several options for Record Type fields to use, but all give the same error message.  Advice please!
  • April 03, 2009
I am not sure if answer to my question below is pretty simple and not getting in to my head...

Salesforce allows to use only one communication template for all steps in an approval process. Is there a way to use different templates for different stages.  Basically we wanted to send an email alert to user with whom action is pending next in case of rejection or approval in current level. Right now same email is sent for all events. Please let me know of there is any issue with out setup.

Thanks in anticipation,

• October 07, 2008