• 25 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

my org is receiving email alerts everytime a lead is created via a web to lead form, and put simply, i don't know why!

- there are no workflow rules on leads, no email alerts, no assignment rules

- the "Notify Default Lead Owner"  is unticked

-  the lead creator of web to leads is me, but the email alert is being sent tothe org email, not to my email

Something seems to have changed in the past few weeks which means we are now unable to change opportunity stages with the csv picked up by the Dataloader in batch mode. (for reference, we are closing opportunities to either closed lost or close won)

Though it is possible to update stages using the Dataloader manually, as soon as we use it in batch mode, the update now *seems* to fail.i am saying *seem* because though the field fails to update in Salesforce, the trigger associated to the field change works!! (i.e. the csv has value"close won" which fails to show up on the opportunity we are trying to update, however the trigger which sends out an email on value "close won" works).

looking at the dataloader log and the login times we can see the dataloader successfully accessed Salesforce, but that is it.

Yesterday,

we were able to update stages, but only if the csv had one line, and we haven't touched anything overnight.

behaviour seems to be erratic and we cannot work out what is happening. something to do with the winter Release?

thanks!!

Has anybody ever tried to push documents from the Sandbox?

In Eclipse, it seems that only the default Shared Documents folder is visible. How do i ensure the other folders are displayed?

Thanks

ps: deployment generally is a nightmare, can't wait for the Winter10 upgrades!

my org is receiving email alerts everytime a lead is created via a web to lead form, and put simply, i don't know why!

- there are no workflow rules on leads, no email alerts, no assignment rules

- the "Notify Default Lead Owner"  is unticked

-  the lead creator of web to leads is me, but the email alert is being sent tothe org email, not to my email

Hi,

Is there any way within Salesforce Sites to get the domain name to appear as my main domain name but still have a path to each separate page (i.e. not using an iFrame)?

Thanks

James 

Hi,

I had a requirement to automatically insert/update Contact when a new lead comes in. So, I wrote a before update trigger. Everything worked great, but I need the lead to get into "Converted" state once I have the trigger finish its job. Is there any way to mark it as Converted inside the trigger code?

I received an admin email this morning indicating that when our instance receives the update to Winter '10, everything, including Sites on that instance, will be unavailable.  It indicated that a "branded maintenance page" would be served instead of our normal content.

I want to confirm, without any doubt, that this "branded maintenance page" is the page that I have confirmed for the HTTP 500/503 page for the site, and not some forcibly Force.com branded page I have no control over.

Showing a Force.com branded page when the capability to show one that I create is already in teh system is unacceptable in in our implementation, especially with the guarantee of 3 2-hour maintenance windows every year, and potentially more during actual unplanned downtime.

Someone from Salesforce Product Management, please respond.  We're on NA1 and slated for this update in 1 week.

Our department does not wish to reveal the email addresses of support agents because they do not want a client to be able to contact an agent directly (clogs down some agents while frees up others). However, when an email template is sent out the from field is auto populated by the agents email. How do I set up an email template so that the from address in an email reads clientservices@ourcompany.com?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!