• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All... I've finally got the syntax to come back valid but the rule isn't perfoming as I hoped. I'm trying to say the following:  you may not move to the following stages if this field is blank but apply this rule only if the record was created after August 1, 2009.  (So that the rule doesn't apply on old records since this field was added to the page layout only in recent years).

IF(DATEVALUE( CreatedDate ) > DATE(2009,8,1) ,
and(or( ISPICKVAL( Application_Stage__c , "QA Pre-Underwriting"),ISPICKVAL( Application_Stage__c , "Underwriting"),ISPICKVAL( Application_Stage__c , "QA Pre-Assessment"),ISPICKVAL( Application_Stage__c , "Setup"),ISPICKVAL( Application_Stage__c , "Training"),ISPICKVAL( Application_Stage__c , "QA Post-Assessment"),ISPICKVAL( Application_Stage__c , "Complete")), ISNULL( CC_Submission_Fee__c ), $RecordType.Name ="CC Processing"), 1=1)

• November 24, 2010

BillingTree Payment Solutions

Salesforce Administrator (DBA)  Role is responsible for administering the Salesforce.com CRM application. Responsible for developing and maintaining the functional areas of data management, forecasting, contacts, contracts, leads, campaigns, opportunities, assets, cases, projects, content, dashboards, reports and any other customization.  Ideal candidate will be a software developer with extensive work experience with Salesforce.com and/or the force.com development platform. 

Core Job Functions

Administer Salesforce appexchange applications including but not limited to DemandTools, DreamTeam, SpringCM, Fonality, Recombo, Marketo.

Maintain user roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, etc.

Training and Development of internal end users on the salesforce.com application

Maintain system metrics to track trends in usage and data integrity

Identify SF.com usage problems and craft technical / communication plans to remedy

Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues involving CRM.

Integrate with vendor partners and design optimal solutions for integration.

Breakdown of job role:  60% Salesforce, 25% Development, 15% Supporting Apps.

Position Specifications

Experience and Education

Bachelors Degree in Technology related field.  Salesforce Admin. Certification required, Advanced Admin or Developer preferred.  Must have at least four years experience in an IT related field;  two or more years experience as a Salesforce Administrator in Enterprise or Unlimited Edition.

Foundational Skills

Listening, creative thinker, decision making acumen, problem solver, takes responsibility, demonstrates personal integrity & honesty, acute attention to detail, ability to multi-task.

Core Competencies

·         Able to interpret and disseminate information. 

·         Solid knowledge of Salesforce Reporting.

·         Exceptional analytical, quantitative, and problem solving skills.

·         Project management with a Technical lead. 

·         Advanced technology & computer skills.

·         Developer skills/background.

Software Skills

·         General Database knowledge (SQL, Oracle, MySQL, etc)

·         Data warehousing experience

·         Reporting, analytics, forecasting and dashboard development

·         Experience in SFDC implementations involving heavy data integration utilizing   ETL tools such as Pervasive. 

·         Salesforce/CRM Database Management

·         Experience maintaining and implementing apps via Salesforce AppExchange

·         Experience with API's, APEX and Visual Force

·         Working knowledge of database management tools (i.e. DemandTools) for de-duping, data cleanup, etc.

Compensation:  D.O.E. (Salary History REQUIRED, please submit with Resume) + Benefits

Hours:  Full Time, Monday - Friday

Interested Candidates should forward their resume + salary history to resumes@mybillingtree.com

* Must be authorized to work in United States.  We are not sponsoring H1B Visa's at this time.

* This is a full time, permanent contract opportunity working in Phoenix, AZ.  No Consultants/No Temps.

• June 01, 2010

Salesforce Administrator (DBA)  Role is responsible for administering the Salesforce.com CRM application. Responsible for developing and maintaining the functional areas of data management, forecasting, contacts, contracts, leads, campaigns, opportunities, assets, cases, projects, content, dashboards, reports and any other customization.  Ideal candidate will be a software developer with extensive work experience with Salesforce.com and/or the force.com development platform. 

Core Job Functions

Administer Salesforce appexchange applications including but not limited to DemandTools, DreamTeam, SpringCM, Fonality, Recombo, Marketo.

Training and Development of internal end users on the salesforce.com application

Identify SF.com usage problems and craft technical / communication plans to remedy

Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues involving CRM.

Position Specifications

Experience and Education

Bachelors Degree in Technology related field.  Salesforce Admin. Certification required, Advanced Admin or Developer preferred.  Must have at least four years experience in an IT related field;  two or more years experience as a Salesforce Administrator in Enterprise or Unlimited Edition.

Foundational Skills

Listening, creative thinker, decision making acumen, problem solver, takes responsibility, demonstrates personal integrity & honesty, acute attention to detail, ability to multi-task.

Core Competencies

Software Skills

·         Experience in SFDC implementations involving heavy data integration utilizing   ETL tools such as Pervasive. 

·         Experience maintaining and implementing apps via Salesforce AppExchange

·         Working knowledge of database management tools (i.e. DemandTools) for de-duping, data cleanup, etc.

Compensation:  $65 - $70K D.O.E. + Benefits

Interested Candidates should forward their resume + salary history to resumes@mybillingtree.com

* Please no 3rd party consulting firms or staffing agencies.

• March 23, 2010

Core Job Functions

Position Specifications

Experience and Education

Foundational Skills

Core Competencies

Software Skills

Compensation:  $65 - $70K D.O.E. + Benefits

* Must be authorized to work in United States.

• March 23, 2010

Hi All,

Can some please review this and let me know what the formula below means?  I ran a check syntax and it was approved but the function isn't doing what I want it so I must have an error:

Integration_Pendig_Due_Date__c < DATE( YEAR(TODAY()) , (DAY(TODAY()) - 7), DAY(TODAY()))

I'm trying to create a formula to run when the Release Date field (Integration_Pendig_Due_Date__c) is less than 7 days out. 

Thanks in advance for your help :smileywink:

• October 08, 2009

I am receiving an error when trying to install ToM.  Message indicates our org's edition of SF (Enterprise) has a limit of 25 custom tabs.  Obvious fix seemed too easy but I tried it anyway and deleted a couple of Custom tabs that we are not using but it didn't work.  Any suggestions other than adding more tabs?  I have room to delete more custom tabs if needed but I didn't want to remove too many if it is unnecessary.  Thanks in advance...

• March 23, 2009