• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I want to write exceptions into UserExceptions custom object whenever the exception rises in my code for reference. I am doing that now for only exception message by using ex.getMessage().

My idea is to display more information as much we can for developer reference like Line Number and the line of code causes exception.

Any idea on this please share. That would be helpful.

Regards,

Aravind.Sriramaneni

Hi,           I want to write exceptions into UserExceptions custom object whenever the exception rises in my code for reference. I am doing that now for only exception message by using ex.getMessage().           My idea is to display more information as much we can for developer reference like Line Number and the line of code causes exception. Any idea on this please share. That would be helpful. Regards,Aravind.Sriramaneni

Hi,

I got a problem while invoking webservice from class. I have generated a smartpayments class from WSDL and I am trying to call method of that class, it is giving error like this.

Web service callout failed: WebService returned a SOAP Fault: Server did not recognize the value of HTTP Header SOAPAction: . faultcode=soap:Client faultactor= 

How these sort of errors can debug. What would be the problem.

Please help me on this.

Aravind.Sriramaneni,

Appshark PVT LTD

I tried to display date time in subject of visualforce Email Template by using merge fields.

The code would be,

<messaging:emailTemplate subject="CONFIRMATION - {!relatedTo.Item__r.name} with {!relatedTo.Service_Provider__r.name}@ {!relatedTo.Search_Weekday__c} {!relatedTo.Start__c} - {!relatedTo.Name} " recipientType="Contact" relatedToType="CC_Appointment__c">

in this code, start__c is a Datetime field. 

but, only date is getting displayed in subject of mail rather date & time .

Please help on this.

Aravind.Sriramaneni,

Appshark PVT. LTD

Hi,

I want to write exceptions into UserExceptions custom object whenever the exception rises in my code for reference. I am doing that now for only exception message by using ex.getMessage().

My idea is to display more information as much we can for developer reference like Line Number and the line of code causes exception.

Any idea on this please share. That would be helpful.

Regards,

Aravind.Sriramaneni

Hi,

I got a problem while invoking webservice from class. I have generated a smartpayments class from WSDL and I am trying to call method of that class, it is giving error like this.

Web service callout failed: WebService returned a SOAP Fault: Server did not recognize the value of HTTP Header SOAPAction: . faultcode=soap:Client faultactor= 

How these sort of errors can debug. What would be the problem.

Please help me on this.

Aravind.Sriramaneni,

Appshark PVT LTD

I'm making a visualforce page that is a form for submitting cases. What I want to do, is use the Account lookup input field to populate other input fields on the form with information from the account that is being looked up.

Is this possible to do using the standard case controller? Even if the case hasn't been created yet? Can someone give me some guidance. 

Thanks in advance. 

hi

I have 3 Select list controls.

I am using first select list control to display all the SP's. when i select multiple SPs in that Select List control, i have to display the item of that selected SPs in another Select List component. when i select Item in that Second Select List Component i have to display the locations of selected item in another select list component. how can i do this? please help me.

Hello,

I'm new to this Apex stuff, so I'm hoping someone will be able to help me out.  I have an Apex page with a selectList, and I'd like to take the value that the use selects and do something with it on the page.  The code I have doesn't appear to be working, and I can't figure out why.

This is my controller class:

public class SimplePrintLabelsController {
public String selectedLabelTemplateName {get; set;}
public List<selectOption> labelTemplateList {
    get {
        List<selectOption> labelTemplateOptions = new List<selectOption>();
        labelTemplateOptions.add(new selectOption('', '--Select a label template--'));

for (Label_Template__c lt : [select name from Label_Template__c order by name]) {
            labelTemplateOptions.add(new selectOption(lt.name, lt.name));
        }

return labelTemplateOptions;   
    }
    set;
}
}

And here is the Apex page code:

<apex:page controller="SimplePrintLabelsController">
  <script type="text/javascript">
      function showAlert() {
          alert("You selected " + "{!selectedLabelTemplateName}");
      }
  </script>  
  <apex:form >
      <apex:pageBlock >
          <apex:outputLabel value="Label template: "/>
          <apex:selectList id="labelTemplates" value="{!selectedLabelTemplateName}" size="1" onChange="showAlert()">
              <apex:selectOptions value="{!labelTemplateList}"/>
          </apex:selectList>
      </apex:pageBlock>
      <apex:pageBlock >
          <apex:outputLabel value="You selected: {!selectedLabelTemplateName}"/>
      </apex:pageBlock>
  </apex:form>
</apex:page>

As you can see, I'm trying to display the selected value in both an output label and in a JavaScript alert.  However, the selected value is not showing up in either place.  Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong here?

Thanks very much!

- Carolyn
I am trying generate apex code by uploading wsdl. But since the wsdl has 3 bindings (Soap 1.1, Soap 1.2 and HTTP), it is getting rejected. I understand Soap 1.2 is not supported at SalesForce. I commented out Soap 1.2 binding. Of the remaining 2 (SOAP 1.1 and HTTP), I could not anyone of them.

If I comment HTTP binding, then I am getting an error: No Http binding. If I comment SOAP 1.1, then getting error: Unable to find soap 1.1 address.

What should I do?
  • October 02, 2007