• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I've got it working well, but only on my machine. I've given access to all employees and had to create a new profile for a standard user with "view all data" capability. I've logged in as various roles and the map and list on the right hand side do not appear. In my instance, I see everything, so it's not the google API, it's must be a permission. Any help? This has great potential to help our sales team. Wish this could work with Leads too.
  • September 25, 2009

Hi All!

I need to show the last activity date of a certain activity.  We have Last Activity which shows the date of any activity in the type list.  I need to show only the date of a particular activity type and track the last time it was done.

Any help would be appreciated.

• February 17, 2009
I've got it working well, but only on my machine. I've given access to all employees and had to create a new profile for a standard user with "view all data" capability. I've logged in as various roles and the map and list on the right hand side do not appear. In my instance, I see everything, so it's not the google API, it's must be a permission. Any help? This has great potential to help our sales team. Wish this could work with Leads too.
  • September 25, 2009
The Map Nearby Accounts function has great promise for our organization but we would find the application to be more useful if the address mapped was the shipping address and not the billing address. Has anyone attempted to modify the necessary code and components to use this feature with the shipping address? If so, please advise.