• 5 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Trailhead gurus,  I'm hitting the following error on check challenge in the Map Your Workflow Criteria to Process Criteria module.
I've created a new DE org after running into this with my existing hads-on org, re-created all the opportunity process criteria, but still no luck.
Suggestions? 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: MFBPQFFZ

Appexchange app.... over 70,000 accounts in org.

Code rookie wondering if anyone can help me with the syntax to edit a Class named AccountStructure which I think is actually doing the query/throwing the error.

First of all am I barking up the right tree?  this segment of code causing that error.

and secondly, can it be written as a for loop?

Section below is where I'm guessing would be changed if possible.

if(level==0){
//
// Change below
//
al = [SELECT a.Type, a.Site, a.ParentId, a.OwnerId, a.Name, a.Industry,
a.Id FROM Account a WHERE a.id IN :CurrentParent ORDER BY a.Name];
//
}
else {
//
// Change below
//
al = [SELECT a.Type, a.Site, a.ParentId, a.OwnerId, a.Name, a.Industry,
a.Id FROM Account a WHERE a.ParentID IN :CurrentParent ORDER BY a.Name];
//
}

Link to the customization guide.

http://sites.force.com/appexchange/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?retURL=%2Fappexchange%2Fapex%2Fuploadedcontent%3Fid%3D00P30000003TbpsEAC&file=00P30000003TbpsEAC

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you!

I'd like to create a workflow rule that automatically notifies certain people when an account owner is changed. I would also like to do this for the billing address. I can't figure out a way to base a workflow rule on a value in a field being modified. Has anyone been able to do this?

Thanks in advance!!

• February 17, 2009