• Director Product Management
  • salesforce.com

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello everyone. The third parameter bellow is a promise, that when resolved or rejected will execute a callback function. 
There I receive Maximum call stack size exceeded when Locker service is active.

var dataService = {
request : $A.getCallback(function(actionName, params, defer) {

var componentActionName = 'c.' + actionName;
    var action = component.get(componentActionName);

action.setParams(params);

action.setCallback(this, function(a) {
        try {

var state = a.getState();
            if (state === 'SUCCESS') {
                defer.resolve(a.getReturnValue());
            }
            else if (state === 'ERROR') {
                var errors = a.getError();
                if (errors) {
                    defer.reject(errors[0].message);
                } else {
                    defer.reject('Lightning server side unknown error');
                }
            }
        } catch (ex) {
            console.log('### Exception: ');
            console.log(ex);
        }
    });

$A.enqueueAction(action);

})

Any idea on what might be going on?

Thanks!
We have a salesforce app exchange listed application. In this we are opening certain application pages in iframe. I was working fine in lightning till spring 16. There is documentation that this was done to prevent clickjacking 

https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewSolution?urlname=IFRAME-or-Web-Tab-Content-Displays-Blank-Page-1327107637323

We were testing our app in the new summer 16 org as the release is around the corner and we found none of our pages are opening in iframe when lightning is turned ON. Its working in the classic mode though
We found that the error we got in the browser console was of a Content Security Policy (CSP) frame-ancestors 'self'
To test this I created 2 example pages to check what happens if I hardcode the page url and try to open in an Iframe.

When I try to open Page 1 I got an error "Refused to display 'https://cs3.lightning.force.com/one/one.app#/apex/TestFrameInternal' in a frame because an ancestor violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "frame-ancestors 'self'"." (TestFrameInternal is a test page I am opening in iframe in another test page)

Now I am confused about this content security policy as it allows iframing but only when frame-ancestor is self. I need to understand if I have understood this content security policy correctly and will I be able to open visualforce pages in iframe in lightning ui in summer 16 or not.

What i don't understand is the content security policy. it talks about "frame-ancestors 'self'" which means a page can be loaded in iframe if the parent's domain is the same are the page in iframe. This is confusing for me as the iframe is still not loading if I ensure the both the domains are same.
I am trying to get a Canvas app working in a Lightning Component (exactly as the docs say should be possible) but I am up against an undebuggable error message. Here is what I have tried, and the problem I face:

The error message we are getting in our Lightning Component is this:

js error

It's obviously some sort of Javascript error, but we get no console log relating to it, or indeed can put any breakpoints in the Lightinng Javascript to intercept it. There is no way it's coming from our canvas app, as I can explain...

Having had this problem with our "solution" we began boiling it down. We made the contents of our connected app just the word "Hello" in some HTML tags (not even "Hello World"!) - and then with this canvas app put on a standard visualforce page with the old school apex:canvasApp tag - we have no problem. We can also see it in the canvas app previewer. The connected app is ok.

In another test, I replaced the Lightning Component's force:canvasApp tag with just the words "I am content" - which immediatly appears in our app, in our page - no problem. So I know the Component/App/Visualforce (that's how we are embedding it) works ok too.

The problem comes when we replace the words "I am content" in the Lightning Componenet with the force.canvasApp tag - we suddenly start getting this crappy Javascript error.

My usage of this tag is literally as simple as:
<force:canvasApp applicationName="canvasApi" namespacePrefix="orgNamespace"  />
Which is as far as I can tell the "correct usage" - as per the skeletal docs.

For the record as well, whenever I try to use the Lighting App builder for almost any purpose, I get beaten to the ground with this error bubble - which I have (finally) suddenly realised is really similar looking. Is LEX/Lightning Components (with Canvas) bascially still just a lie?

error bubble

Dear Folks..

Is there application/tool to find out API usage in application level.

if anyone knows please share the application name/url.  

Thank you.

Regards,

Prakki

• April 08, 2013

I have a case open with Technical Support, but I thought I'd post something here, too. They're already working on the issue, but I would like to let the community know about this bug.

If you have a managed package developer org, and you open the Force.com Console, click on Repository, select the element type you'd like to create, and click New, your new element (page, component, etc) will not be part of the managed package namespace. This will cause the package upload to fail, and the elements won't work correctly (e.g. a visualforce page will show as "does not exist" despite being present in the system's repository). This bug will also allow you to create duplicate elements, one which is namespaced, and one not.

The current solution to the problem is to clone the element, update all references to the element you're about to delete, then delete the non-namespaced element.

• September 12, 2012

I am getting this error trying to deploy a few reports to our full sandbox. Anyone have any ideas as to what is going on?

BTW, the reports that are giving the error, are just basic reports, no joined reports, It is really just a report on Accounts with Opportunities