• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Is it possible to update mass records in salesforce? I tried importing same records again and again but its updating my records even though overrite existing leads checkbox is checked..

Thanks
Shaveta
I have created a trigger which is calling an external web service to synchronize the leads creation/deletion process. When i delete/create leads the web service is working fine but when i mass upload it(mass import process..) or mass delete process (when it reaches its max limit..i.e. 250) it throws an exception and an error mail is generated with this error "System.CalloutException: IO Exception: Read timed out" error. I have also added the timeout_x property in my code to the max value(60000). But still its throwing the same error. Kindly help. Thanks in advance. Shaveta

Hi,

I have a trigger which is calling my webservice when ever any lead/contact is created/updated/deleted. When i deleted the leads using "mass delete" option in the salesforce, my trigger throws an exception "System.Exception: NML:Too many callouts:", as only 10 callouts are allowed from the trigger.

One of the solution to this is to pass the lead/contact Id's concatenated in the form of a string. But as the string has its own length limitations when its being passed to the database using my webservice the id's may get truncated which may generate the errors.

Please help!

Thanks, Shaveta

We have an application that is integrated with the salesforce using the custom tab. We want to synchronize our data with the salesforce data (user info). What we actually want is to update our database when any user info is updated from salesforce. Is there any way to achieve such functionality?

Thanks,

Shaveta

We have developed an application and that application is being accessed in salesforce using custom tab. Accessing application from salesforce requires API access to be enabed for their accounts or for their profiles as well.

If the user is set with a profile, and the 'SetUp-->Manage Users-->Profile-->administrator permissions-->view' option is enabled, then only the user can log in to the application and if it's disabled, then the user is not able to use that application. But the profiles option is not available is my test customer account (its available in my test developer account). the requiement is to enable the view options for other types of profiles as well as the subusers are not able to access the application. From where this option be availabe in the other types of accounts (customer or may b other).

Please help me out. Its urgent!

Thanks,

Shaveta

Message Edited by Niki_16 on 05-07-2009 05:00 AM

Is there any way to find the root level username in the users hierarchy. For example if an admin user (user1) creates a user (user2), an then that subuser (user2) creates another user (user3), then is there any way to retrieve the top level user name (user1)  using user3.

Please help me out, its urgent. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Shaveta

I want an SOQL to filter out those leads and contacts that are added by salesfor in a salesforce account. Kindly help.

I have a Salesforce package in which there are multiple custom links. Each link has a URL linked to some domain. Since there are two domains used by my application(one is test server and other one is live server), so for each domain i have to edit each and every URL's of my custom links(change to URL includes only the change in the domain name.i.e from test domain to live domain, rest URL remains the same). Is there any other way to save the domain name at a single location and then just append that with the URL in custom links.

Kindly help.

Thanks in advance!

Message Edited by Niki_16 on 03-20-2009 05:20 AM

I have an production salesforce account(professional) and  i have installed an application in it. But it throws the following error: "API_DISABLED_FOR_ORG: API is not enabled for this Organization or Partner". Could you let us know how to enable the API for an production account.

Kindly help.

My application has passed the salesforce security review and is now available for the listing. But when i check the "Listed" checkbox, it do comes under "Latest Listings" on the home page of "AppExchange" after few minutes but when i search my application, it displays no results, means i am not able to search my application publically. Is there any problem in my packaging or what? Kindly help.

Also, my application(my development application that is being called from within salesforce) is still under some final development, so do these changes be reflected in my salesforce application. I mean can i continue with my development after salesforce security part is over? or i need to resubmit my application for security review once i freeze the development?

One more thing, i have installed my application from an administrator account user. But when other users from this account logs in, they are not able to view/use that application. I have checked through the administrator account, deploy button is disabled. What could be the problem with my package. In my package , there are some custom links and a tab that is calling my application.

Thanks in advance.

I have created a trigger which is calling an external web service to synchronize the leads creation/deletion process. When i delete/create leads the web service is working fine but when i mass upload it(mass import process..) or mass delete process (when it reaches its max limit..i.e. 250) it throws an exception and an error mail is generated with this error "System.CalloutException: IO Exception: Read timed out" error. I have also added the timeout_x property in my code to the max value(60000). But still its throwing the same error. Kindly help. Thanks in advance. Shaveta

Hi,

I have a trigger which is calling my webservice when ever any lead/contact is created/updated/deleted. When i deleted the leads using "mass delete" option in the salesforce, my trigger throws an exception "System.Exception: NML:Too many callouts:", as only 10 callouts are allowed from the trigger.

One of the solution to this is to pass the lead/contact Id's concatenated in the form of a string. But as the string has its own length limitations when its being passed to the database using my webservice the id's may get truncated which may generate the errors.

Please help!

Thanks, Shaveta

Hi, 

I am creating .net Sample (Helloworld) Webservices, & converted to  APEX classes.,

Now how to call that that helloworld functions in APEX triggers???

My sample code of APEX Class is:

//Generated by wsdl2apex

public class Hello {
    public class HelloWorld_element {
        private String[] apex_schema_type_info = new String[]{'http://tempuri.org/','true','false'};
        private String[] field_order_type_info = new String[]{};
    }
    public class ServiceSoap {
        public String endpoint_x = 'http://172.16.10.114/SFSample/SFSample.asmx';
        public Map<String,String> inputHttpHeaders_x;
        public Map<String,String> outputHttpHeaders_x;
        public String clientCert_x;
        public String clientCertPasswd_x;
        public Integer timeout_x;
        private String[] ns_map_type_info = new String[]{'http://tempuri.org/', 'Hello'};
        public String HelloWorld() {
            Hello.HelloWorld_element request_x = new Hello.HelloWorld_element();
            Hello.HelloWorldResponse_element response_x;
            Map<String, Hello.HelloWorldResponse_element> response_map_x = new Map<String, Hello.HelloWorldResponse_element>();
            response_map_x.put('response_x', response_x);
            WebServiceCallout.invoke(
              this,
              request_x,
              response_map_x,
              new String[]{endpoint_x,
              'http://tempuri.org/HelloWorld',
              'http://tempuri.org/',
              'HelloWorld',
              'http://tempuri.org/',
              'HelloWorldResponse',
              'Hello.HelloWorldResponse_element'}
            );
            response_x = response_map_x.get('response_x');
            return response_x.HelloWorldResult;
        }
    }
    public class HelloWorldResponse_element {
        public String HelloWorldResult;
        private String[] HelloWorldResult_type_info = new String[]{'HelloWorldResult','http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema','string','0','1','false'};
        private String[] apex_schema_type_info = new String[]{'http://tempuri.org/','true','false'};
        private String[] field_order_type_info = new String[]{'HelloWorldResult'};
    }
}

Now how to call that Helloworld function to APEX triggers???

Thanks,

Krishna.

We have an application that is integrated with the salesforce using the custom tab. We want to synchronize our data with the salesforce data (user info). What we actually want is to update our database when any user info is updated from salesforce. Is there any way to achieve such functionality?

Thanks,

Shaveta

We have developed an application and that application is being accessed in salesforce using custom tab. Accessing application from salesforce requires API access to be enabed for their accounts or for their profiles as well.

If the user is set with a profile, and the 'SetUp-->Manage Users-->Profile-->administrator permissions-->view' option is enabled, then only the user can log in to the application and if it's disabled, then the user is not able to use that application. But the profiles option is not available is my test customer account (its available in my test developer account). the requiement is to enable the view options for other types of profiles as well as the subusers are not able to access the application. From where this option be availabe in the other types of accounts (customer or may b other).

Please help me out. Its urgent!

Thanks,

Shaveta

Message Edited by Niki_16 on 05-07-2009 05:00 AM

Is there any way to find the root level username in the users hierarchy. For example if an admin user (user1) creates a user (user2), an then that subuser (user2) creates another user (user3), then is there any way to retrieve the top level user name (user1)  using user3.

Please help me out, its urgent. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Shaveta

I have an production salesforce account(professional) and  i have installed an application in it. But it throws the following error: "API_DISABLED_FOR_ORG: API is not enabled for this Organization or Partner". Could you let us know how to enable the API for an production account.

Kindly help.

My application has passed the salesforce security review and is now available for the listing. But when i check the "Listed" checkbox, it do comes under "Latest Listings" on the home page of "AppExchange" after few minutes but when i search my application, it displays no results, means i am not able to search my application publically. Is there any problem in my packaging or what? Kindly help.

Also, my application(my development application that is being called from within salesforce) is still under some final development, so do these changes be reflected in my salesforce application. I mean can i continue with my development after salesforce security part is over? or i need to resubmit my application for security review once i freeze the development?

One more thing, i have installed my application from an administrator account user. But when other users from this account logs in, they are not able to view/use that application. I have checked through the administrator account, deploy button is disabled. What could be the problem with my package. In my package , there are some custom links and a tab that is calling my application.

Thanks in advance.