• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am wondering what the best way is to search knowledge base using WSDL. Currently I am using generic query calls using SOQL. Is there any built-in search engine or other better ways to search items in Solution object? Thanks.
  • March 19, 2009

I try do a query on Solution object. It complains that SolutionNote cannot be filtered in query call. Does anyone know how to make it work? Thanks.

binding.query("select SolutionName, SolutionNote from Solution where Key_Words__c like '%" + keyWord + "%' or SolutionName like '%" + keyWord +"%'");

{"INVALID_FIELD: \nor SolutionName like '%du%' or SolutionNote like '%du%'\n                               ^\nERROR at Row:1:Column:111\nfield 'SolutionNote' can not be filtered in query call"}

• March 18, 2009

I try to create a record using create() with the sample code. But there are no "type" or "Any" fields in the SObject. Does anyone know how to do it? Thanks.

account.type = "Account";

account.Any = acct;

• March 13, 2009
I am wondering what the best way is to search knowledge base using WSDL. Currently I am using generic query calls using SOQL. Is there any built-in search engine or other better ways to search items in Solution object? Thanks.
  • March 19, 2009

Our application uses the regular SF. During development we work our application with the sandbox, we use the webreference accordingly.

The big Q is:

Is there a way to work with one application, but to be able to login to either sandbox or production instances?

I try to create a record using create() with the sample code. But there are no "type" or "Any" fields in the SObject. Does anyone know how to do it? Thanks.

account.type = "Account";

account.Any = acct;

• March 13, 2009