• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Contact Sharing Rules

Owned by: All Inernal Users - Shared With: All Internal Users (and visa versa) for example.  I've also tried rules using roles, these do not work either.

My goal is to have one user who schedules events and tasks for the other users.  Subordinate users are getting "Insufficient Priviliges" when trying to view my contacts.

Thanks...

Message Edited by dearingerAT on 04-12-2009 05:59 PM

Is it possible to define a different default Tab view for an object in the Tab's XML properties?

Thanks...

Kev

Greetings...

I'm developing an app using the "no code" option on the force.com platform.  My question is:  Will the intrinsic objects (Contacts, Accounts, etc.) that I have modified in my app function independently of the of those same objects in the users environment if he is an existing SalesForce client?  For example, I have highly modified the Contacts object in my app; can the user have two Contacts objects, the one in my app and his original?

Thanks

Contact Sharing Rules

Owned by: All Inernal Users - Shared With: All Internal Users (and visa versa) for example.  I've also tried rules using roles, these do not work either.

My goal is to have one user who schedules events and tasks for the other users.  Subordinate users are getting "Insufficient Priviliges" when trying to view my contacts.

Thanks...

Message Edited by dearingerAT on 04-12-2009 05:59 PM

Greetings...

I'm developing an app using the "no code" option on the force.com platform.  My question is:  Will the intrinsic objects (Contacts, Accounts, etc.) that I have modified in my app function independently of the of those same objects in the users environment if he is an existing SalesForce client?  For example, I have highly modified the Contacts object in my app; can the user have two Contacts objects, the one in my app and his original?

Thanks