If you're looking for help with Salesforce.com, I'm available. Below are just a few of the things I can help with.
- Customization and personalize Salesforce.com to your specific needs
- User, Profile and Role Management
- Customization of Standard Objects
- Creation and customization of Custom Objects and Custom Apps
- Workflow Rules, Validation Rules, Templates
- Lead, Account, Opportunity and other object management
- Create and modify Custom Reports and Dashboards
- Data Import and manipulation
Please let me know if you have any questions.
I constructed a dynamic soql query and query looks like below,
Date dateVal = Date.today();
Database.query('select field1, field2, field3, dateField1 from Object__c where field1 = :val1 && dateField1 >= :dateVal');
As binding variables is supported, the formed query should work.
But i am getting no result when i sun this query.
Can any one help me out with a possible solution?
Any help on this is highly appreciated.
System.CalloutException: Web service callout failed: Unexpected element. Parser was expecting element 'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/:Envelope' but found ':html'