• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,

In a child object I want to have a forumla field that should display the selected mult-picklist values present in the parent object.

How can I do it? I am not able to use the merge field directly or using any of the available functions including text()

Thanks in advance

Vijay

Hi All,

Is it possible to query all the columns of an object in a query without actually mentioning them..

I am looking for something like select * from ObjectName.

Thanks

Vijay

Hi,

I need to create a test user object for a customer portal user. So i am creating a contact and attaching it with the User Object.

But this produces a MIXED_DML_OPERATION error. I learnt that this is because i am creating User after creating Contact. Also i have a trigger on the USER object.

Someone can help me to overcome this scenario?

Thanks

Vijay

I read in some of the sfdc study guides with eamples to recruiting application,  if a position is closed the reviewer should not be able to add or delete a review and this could be done using roll up summary fields.Could anybody please explain how can that be accomplished.

Thanks much.

• October 15, 2009

Hi All,

Is it possible to query all the columns of an object in a query without actually mentioning them..

I am looking for something like select * from ObjectName.

Thanks

Vijay