• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

Is there any method thru which I can keep the to list undisclosed to everyone to whom the mail is sent. I have written a apex code that will send mail to a list of people. The problem is that TO list is showing the list of all the people to whom this mail is sent. I do not want that to happen. 

Thanks in advance
KD 

• April 22, 2009

Hi,

I am trying to use the date method to modify a date but am unable to do so. The details are
Position is a custom object 
Opendate is a field with date data type
Count is a field with number date type
Closeddate is a field with date data type
I am trying to calculate the closedate from the Opendate and Count but i am not able to do so. The code is a follows

double c = position.Count__c;date mydate = date.valueof(position.Opendate__c);date newdate = mydate.adddays(c);position.Cdate__c = newdate;

If I replace the variable c with a constant number as 1 or 2, it performs the operation properly. I am unable to pass the value of Count there. How can i get this done.

Thanks
KD 

• April 21, 2009

Hi,

I have 2 questions, any help would be apprciated

1. In an Object i have a lookup reference to both Account and Contact. But while listing the contact it lists all the contacts. I would like to list only the contacts of the selected account. How do we do this? Can we add some filtter settings in the lookup.

2. When selecting an Account in the lookup, i would like to get the Shipping Address to populate automatically, but they are of the Address data type that is not available to us. How do we get that?

Thanks
Krishnadas M R 

• April 20, 2009

Hi,

Just wanted to know if this can be made possible

Lets say, I have a custom object, a custom field in that object and class. I would like to pass the class name or a method name from the class as the value to the custom field. 

Thanks

KD

• April 18, 2009

Hi,

I have created 3 diffrent record types for the Object Product. I have created a Visual Force page for one of the record types and want to override the "New" button with that page so I will have my VF page when entering records for that record type.  I tried to do the override but then I do not get the option to select the record type and it defaults to this page.

How can I accomplish that?

Thanks

Krishnadas M R

• April 09, 2009

Hi,

I am trying to send mass email to a list of selected candidates. I have created the list as an Sobject and passed the email addresses to it. I am not sure how to pass this list to the target id in the mass email. Some examples would help me.

Thanks

Krishnadas M R

• April 08, 2009

Hi,

I have created a trigger on a object. Based on a value in a field it would create required records in the second object. I am facing an error if the iteration goes beyond 8. I get a message saying there are too many soql queries.

Is there something that i am overlooking.

Thanks

Krishnadas M R

• April 06, 2009

Hi,

I found 2 child relationships in Product namely Process Instance and Process Steps. Could some one explain what are these 2 objects and what is their reference with Product.

Thanks

Krishnadas MR

• April 04, 2009

Hi,

I am trying to send mass email to a set of email address in random using visualforce. The visualforce page will list out all the email address in the table with an option to select and then i need to send an email to those address. I have been able to accompolish the listing and selecting part but need help with the email.

any guidance or sample will be great

thanks

Krishnadas

• April 03, 2009

Hi,

I am trying to use the date method to modify a date but am unable to do so. The details are
Position is a custom object 
Opendate is a field with date data type
Count is a field with number date type
Closeddate is a field with date data type
I am trying to calculate the closedate from the Opendate and Count but i am not able to do so. The code is a follows

double c = position.Count__c;date mydate = date.valueof(position.Opendate__c);date newdate = mydate.adddays(c);position.Cdate__c = newdate;

If I replace the variable c with a constant number as 1 or 2, it performs the operation properly. I am unable to pass the value of Count there. How can i get this done.

Thanks
KD 

• April 21, 2009

Hi,

I am trying to send mass email to a list of selected candidates. I have created the list as an Sobject and passed the email addresses to it. I am not sure how to pass this list to the target id in the mass email. Some examples would help me.

Thanks

Krishnadas M R

• April 08, 2009

Hi,

I have created a trigger on a object. Based on a value in a field it would create required records in the second object. I am facing an error if the iteration goes beyond 8. I get a message saying there are too many soql queries.

Is there something that i am overlooking.

Thanks

Krishnadas M R

• April 06, 2009