• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,

I have developed one apex code to send an Email for customer portal i.e. For my site. What I want is the sending of email through my application , I want to use one common email id. So Suppose user fills one form , After clicking on submit one mail should send to the currently logged in user by the application. So Its like I want to set the from address which is common for all the mails throught the system.

I dont have any idea where I can search for all the methods to send the mail. I have tried with mail.setFromAddress('emai_id') .It gives me error by saying that ' No Method or Signature found '.

Please do the needful.

Regards,

Brijesh Thakur

Message Edited by Brijesh_85 on 06-10-2009 06:58 AM

I want to use a radioselect in a table with many rows, configured like this:

radioselect example

The blank cells to the right of each radiobutton will contain text corresponding to the radiobutton (a label of sorts). I want to use a table primarily because some rows will have the radiobuttons hidden/not-rendered and I want everything to remain lined up.

Here is how I tried to code it up:

<apex:selectRadio value="{!mergeLineItem.name}" rendered="{!mergeLineItem.rendered}">
<apex:repeat value="{!mergeLine.mergeLineItems}" var="mergeLineItem">
<td class="white" align="center">
<apex:SelectOption value="{!mergeLineItem.option}"/>
</td>
<td class="white">{!mergeLineItem.value}</td>
</apex:repeat>
</apex:selectRadio>

But that creates some malformed HTML:

<td align="right" class="yellow">Record</td>
<td align="center" class="white">
</td>
<td class="white"></td><table>
<tr>
<td>
<input type="radio" checked="checked" name="j_id0:j_id3:j_id4:j_id15:0:j_id17:0:j_id18" id="j_id0:j_id3:j_id4:j_id15:0:j_id17:0:j_id18:0" value="record__c" /><label for="j_id0:j_id3:j_id4:j_id15:0:j_id17:0:j_id18:0"> </label></td>
</tr>
</table>

</td>
<td class="white"></td><table>
<tr>
<td>
<input type="radio" checked="checked" name="j_id0:j_id3:j_id4:j_id15:0:j_id17:1:j_id18" id="j_id0:j_id3:j_id4:j_id15:0:j_id17:1:j_id18:0" value="record__c" /><label for="j_id0:j_id3:j_id4:j_id15:0:j_id17:1:j_id18:0"> </label></td>
</tr>
</table>

</td>

<td class="white">No</td><table>
<tr>
<td>
<input type="radio" checked="checked" name="j_id0:j_id3:j_id4:j_id15:0:j_id17:2:j_id18" id="j_id0:j_id3:j_id4:j_id15:0:j_id17:2:j_id18:0" value="record__c" /><label for="j_id0:j_id3:j_id4:j_id15:0:j_id17:2:j_id18:0"> </label></td>
</tr>
</table>

I've highlighted the part that causes trouble. It looks like each instance of SelectOption ends up rendering a complete table of its own, but only after closing the TD tag that I was trying to put the radiobutton in. The end result is completely screwed up table HTML that doesn't render at all.

1. Is this a VF bug?

2. How can I accomplish what I want to display, namely displaying radiobuttons that aren't all right next to each other and (in my case) are in every other cell of a table, so that I can put some text in the cell to the right of each radiobutton?

• March 13, 2009