• 25 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

It appears the Contact Role is an embedded related list in the code and therefore I can't trigger a field update on conversion to set this checkbox. I was able to find the file using sforce explorer but don't know the best option to implement around it. Contact Role Primary = "o.IsPrimary"

It would appear that all converted LEADs into an Opp would have this defaulted to Primary since that is where the primary opp came from. 

Thanks,

We have LEAD routing working but have a case where LEADs will fall into a special queue for various reasons (say, product download is outside of the ownership of the current LEAD owner). We want to find a way to automatically route these LEADs in this queue back through the LEAD assignment rules.

Currenly, we manually have to go into each LEAD in this queue, edit and select assign using active rules (checkbox at bottom of LEAD record). 

Any ideas? 

It appears the Contact Role is an embedded related list in the code and therefore I can't trigger a field update on conversion to set this checkbox. I was able to find the file using sforce explorer but don't know the best option to implement around it. Contact Role Primary = "o.IsPrimary"

It would appear that all converted LEADs into an Opp would have this defaulted to Primary since that is where the primary opp came from. 

Thanks,