• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Is there a way to create a button or custom link which automatically adds an event? We have a custom object, called Installations, with a Project Start and Project End Date. Ideally, there would be a button on the Installation page that when clicked would use this Project Start/End Date, Account Name, and Team Leader to create a new event assigned to the Team Leader (a custom picklist field also on the Installation page).

Please advise!

Is there a way to create a button or custom link which automatically adds an event? We have a custom object, called Installations, with a Project Start and Project End Date. Ideally, there would be a button on the Installation page that when clicked would use this Project Start/End Date, Account Name, and Team Leader to create a new event assigned to the Team Leader (a custom picklist field also on the Installation page).

Please advise!

I created a validation rule so that after an opportunity reaches a certain stage, it is required to enter the products. Otherwise, you cannot save the opportunity.

Unfortunately, when you create a new opportunity, there is no option to add products. I've tried editing the page layout, but you cannot move the related list (products). 

Please help!

Within Salesforce, there is currently no standard functionality that will allow this.  We have an installations custom object on our Accounts Page. In the installations field, there is a project start date and project end date. We would like to, ideally, have the project start and end date automatically be added to a public calendar (and have the account remain associated to the installation). Does anyone know how to do this or have any suggestions?

Hello - I am getting the following message:

Error logging in to Salesforce.  Please check your username and password.

I know my username and password were correct - I tried it numerous times.  Any idea what the problem could be? 

Thanks in advance. 

Within Salesforce, there is currently no standard functionality that will allow this.  We have an installations custom object on our Accounts Page. In the installations field, there is a project start date and project end date. We would like to, ideally, have the project start and end date automatically be added to a public calendar (and have the account remain associated to the installation). Does anyone know how to do this or have any suggestions?