• 50 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

We are planning on implementing a large amount of JavaScript into our application. From what I can remember, I believe that JavaScript (in it's own .js file) cannot be implemented internally into the application and needs to be done externally.

Am I wrong about this and does this code need to be tested if it's done on an external server?

Hello everyone!

We have 26.000 leads, and we would like to know how many leads have Linkedin profile!

Is there any way to map our lead database with Linkedin?

Thanks in advance!

If I restrict Salesforce Access with a range of IP Addresses; what happen If I try to login with my Blackberry or iPhone at home?

Thanks in advance!

Hello everyone!

I would like to know how to avoid people to see Leads with a specified record type?

Is there any way to do this with Profiles?

Thanks in advance!!

Hello everyone!!

I've the Outook Salesforce plug-in to synchronize Outlook with my Salesforce User. I have many personal tasks in my outlook, and i don't want to see them in my Salesforce Calendar!

What may I do?

Thanks in advance!!

Hello everyone!

With our 36000 Leads Data Base, we would like to know the Top Ten Companies where our leads are comming from. It's important to identify the most repeated companies to get our market place. Is there any way to report this??

Thanks in advance!

Hello everyone!

I have been invited to many events in Salesforce. I would like to report the events I've gone, but I wasn't assigned to one of those.  

Is there any way to report the events (accepted or not)??, preferibly grouped by the owner of the event

Thanks in advance!!

Hello everyone!

Does anyone know If there is any free APP available to have a live chat in Salesforce? A real chat, not something like a Wall with posts....

Thanks in advance!

Hello everyone!!

In my company, we would like to have a limit close date for our opportunities of three monhs.

Is there any way (preferibly without encoding) to restrict the opportunity close date until three months from today?

Thanks in advance!!

Hello everyone!

Does anyone know if It's possible to create a tab with a VF Page embedded to show a Google MAP with all my Leads??

Thanks in advance!!!

Hello everyone!

I have created several fields in Lead and Account and I would like to map those fields in the conversion process

Is there a simple way or will I have to code a trigger?

Thanks in advance!!

How could I install Salesforce Chatter?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puydh-ey_2k

I can't find the Salesforce Installation link!!

Thanks in advance!!!

Hello everyone,

I want to change the title of the field "Opportunity Owner" to something like "Opportunity Responsible". I realized that It's not possible (Am I wrong?), but I was wondering If I could have a chance with the Translation Workbench. We are already using the spanish version.

Thanks in advance!!

Hello everyone!

I have a custom picklist field in Lead called Result (Result__c). I want to track how much has this field changed, but when I try to do a Lead History report, with Field / Event I only can track Status, Owner , and a few fields more...

Does anyone know If It's possible to do what I'm trying? Will I be able to know how many times does this field changed?

Thanks in advance!!!!!!!

Hello everyone!

I've a picklist field in object Lead. I have recently added 5 new values but, when I create/modify a Lead, I can't find those new values!

Does anyone know what's happening?

Thanks in advance!!

Hello everyone!!

Do you know if It's possible to hide (by default) a section layout?

Thanks in advance!!

Hello everyone,

I would like to know if It's possible to connect Salesforce with a digital telephone MITEL. I've installed the Salesforce CTI demo adapter 2.0 and the Firefox plugin, but I have no idea about what to do next!

Thanks in advance!!

Hello everyone!

We would like to do something a little special with SF! If one member of our sales team changes the Lead's status Contacted by Phone, we won't let him make the change if he didn't create a task (phone call) with this lead before.

Is there any way to control that?

Thanks in advance!!

Hello everyone!!

I have a Dashboard with several pies. Each one represents one team of the company but, the colors of the leyend It's not the same for all of them. Is It possible to select the colors? It would make It more...understandable!

Thanks in advance!!

Hello everyone!!

I've recently changed my BB and I gave the old one to the store.

When I try to login SF trough my new BB It says (more or less): You can't login because there is another device connected with this credentials.

What could I do? I can't get my old BB back!

thanks in advance!!

Hello everyone!

I have a report, showed with Vertical Columns. Is there any way to order the columns? It's a mess!!

Thanks in advance!!

Hello everyone!

I would like to know how to avoid people to see Leads with a specified record type?

Is there any way to do this with Profiles?

Thanks in advance!!

Hello everyone!

Does anyone know If there is any free APP available to have a live chat in Salesforce? A real chat, not something like a Wall with posts....

Thanks in advance!

Hello everyone!!

In my company, we would like to have a limit close date for our opportunities of three monhs.

Is there any way (preferibly without encoding) to restrict the opportunity close date until three months from today?

Thanks in advance!!

Hello everyone!!

I have a Dashboard with several pies. Each one represents one team of the company but, the colors of the leyend It's not the same for all of them. Is It possible to select the colors? It would make It more...understandable!

Thanks in advance!!

Hello everyone!!

Doy you know how could I get the Rest of a Math Division with APEX? it is not with the % symbol??

Thanks in advance!!!

Hello everyone!!

Is there any way to make a sharing of a record by a user who is not the owner of the record?

Thanks in advance!!

Hello everyone!

I've seen en several Webs, links to obtain trials of SF!

http://www.orience.eu/salesforce_en.html

http://www.cloudwareconnections.com/salesforce.php

http://www.nexell.net/cms/sfdc.html

With a small peace of code It's easy to have a trial form embedded in your Web!

But, is there any way to create a lead (with a Web-to-lead) in my Org using this?

Is there any way to create a SF trial and get his data to create a Lead?

Thanks in advance!!!

hello everyone!!

I have a VF Page where I want to let people log in.

With an Input I want to write the Username, and then clic in a log-in button where I call a function.

I've done a Page like this:

<apex: page showHeader="false" controller="LogInLogOut">
  <apex:form >
        <apex: outputLabel for="InputText" value="UserName: " />
        <apex:inputText title="UserName" value="{!User}" id="theUserName"/>
   </apex:form>

</apex: page>

And the class LogInLogOut is like this:

public class LogInLogOut{

public void LogInLogOut(ApexPages.StandardController stdController) {   
}

public String User{get;set;}

public PageReference LogIn()
{

boolean  alreadyUser=false;
    for(Account C:[select UserName__c from Account limit 1])
    {
        if(C.UserName__c==User)
        {
            alreadyUser=true;
        }
    }

}

But It doesn't work!!

Any idea?!?!?

Thanks in advance!!!!!

Message Edited by javierjies on 10-06-2009 12:07 AM

Hello everyone!!!

I have done an APEX class. If I use this query;

Contact C=[select Name from Contact where Id not in ('a0U80000001p4TEEAY,a0U80000001p4T9EAI')];

It works! It gives me the Contacts I want!

But if I do this;

string help='a0U80000001p4TEEAY,a0U80000001p4T9EAI';

Contact C=[select Name from Contact where Id not in (:help)];

It doesn't work!

How do I pass parameters correctly?!?!?

Thanks in advance!!

Is possible to create an object using report data?

I know, It sounds crazy but my boss told me she heard about it...

We are planning on implementing a large amount of JavaScript into our application. From what I can remember, I believe that JavaScript (in it's own .js file) cannot be implemented internally into the application and needs to be done externally.

Am I wrong about this and does this code need to be tested if it's done on an external server?

Hello everyone!!

I've done a Web-to-Lead but I have a checkbox where, if it's uncheked, the sumbit button must be rendered, but if It's checked, the submit button must appears!

any idea?

thanks in advance!!

Hello everyone!!

I have an object called Noticia__c and, when I try to do my first VF Page, where I could see all the fields of Noticia__c, I do this but I get nothing!!

<apex:page showHeader="false" standardcontroller="Noticia__c">

<apex:pageBlock id="result" title="Noticias">
                        <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!Noticia__c}"  var="item">
                             <apex:column value="{!item.Cuerpo__c}"/>
                             <apex:column value="{!item.Titulo__c}"/>
                        </apex:pageBlockTable>
                     </apex:pageBlock>

</apex:pag>

Am I doing something wrong? Can I do it without doing a Class??

Thanks in advance!!

Hello everyone!!

I ve started my visualforce page whit this in the beginning:

<apex:page showHeader="false">
<apex:styleSheet value="{!$Resource.cssFile}"/>

In Static Resources I have a CSS called cssFile and everything works fine but;

In the CSS I have this:

#footer {
    width:820px;
    height:80px;
    text-align:center;
    margin:0 auto;
    padding:0;

background: #EFEFEF url(footer.jpg?z=55297) no-repeat 50% 0 ;
}

obviously  background: #EFEFEF url(footer.jpg?z=55297) no-repeat 50% 0; doesn't work

so, I have uploaded footer.jpg as FOOTER in Static Resources, but I don't know how can I call Resource.FOOTER from the CSS

Any Idea?!?!?!?

Thanks in advance!!!

Hello everyone!!

I have two Org's connected with Salesforce to Salesforce. I share an object between them but, when I update anything in the object from one of those Org's, I can't see the update field from the other Org!! It's pretty much amazing because I receive an e-mail from salesforce saying that the object has been updated from the other Org...

Do I have to share It again?  Updates are not shared or supported with salesforce to salesforce?

Thank you  so much!!

Hello everyone!!

I've donde this Trigger:

trigger FacturacionAutomatica on Expediente__c (after update)
{

Factura__c fac=new Factura__c();
    Tarifa__c tar1;
    for(Expediente__c exp:trigger.new)
    {
        tar1=[select Corresponde__c,Restar_Honorario__c,PSobre_Ingresos__c,Importe_Rango_Superior__c,
              Sobre_Ingresos_Superior_al_Rango__c,Abono_sobre_Facturado__c from Tarifa__c
              where Situacion__c=:exp.Situacion__c
              and Tipo_Demanda__c=:exp.Tipo_Demanda__c
              and Expediente_Cerrado__c=:exp.Cerrado__c
              and Cantidad_Hasta__c>=:exp.Reclamada__c
              and CantidadDesde__c<=:exp.Reclamada__c];         
        fac.Honorarios__c=tar1.Corresponde__c;
        fac.Expediente__c=exp.Id;
        fac.RecordTypeId='012300000003peBAAQ'; 
        insert fac;
    }
}

When I update Expediente__c I get this error message:

Error:Apex trigger FacturacionAutomatica caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: FacturacionAutomatica: execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, FacturacionAutomatica: execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, FacturacionAutomatica: execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, FacturacionAutomatica: execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, FacturacionAutomatica: execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, FacturacionAutomatica: execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.Exception: Too many SOQL queries: 21 Trigger.FacturacionAutomatica: line 8, column 14 Trigger.FacturacionAutomatica: line 18, column 9 Trigger.FacturacionAutomatica: line 18, column 9 Trigger.FacturacionAutomatica: line 18, column 9 Trigger.FacturacionAutomatica: line 18, column 9: Trigger.FacturacionAutomatica: line 18, column 9

I don't understand why It doesn't work, because I've done similar Triggers and they run perfectly

so..any idea??

Thanks in advice!!