• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello all,

I have an Apex trigger attached to lead creation which currently works as intended in sandbox when I use the "New" button in the Lead area. My system.debug output works correctly when using the System Log pop-up.

With that, my next step was to test the Web-to-Lead creation to assure that the trigger was also working there. The leads are being created, however the trigger does not seem to be firing at all and I am getting no response in the Monitoring > Debug Logs area to see what the issues may be. I have used "Add Users To Debug Logs" to assure that I am requesting the logs, which is working when I create a Lead from within the sandbox.

Based on what I've seen on our Debug Log in production, I believe I should be seeing Request Type = "Application", Application = "Browser" and Operation = "Async Metadata" (along with a boatload of other API calls).

I know that the Web-to-Lead HTML has the option to turn on debug mode, so I did that, but I don't think it's the same debugging I need.

Any help is appreciated, thank you.

• April 20, 2009

Hello all,

I have an Apex trigger attached to lead creation which currently works as intended in sandbox when I use the "New" button in the Lead area. My system.debug output works correctly when using the System Log pop-up.

With that, my next step was to test the Web-to-Lead creation to assure that the trigger was also working there. The leads are being created, however the trigger does not seem to be firing at all and I am getting no response in the Monitoring > Debug Logs area to see what the issues may be. I have used "Add Users To Debug Logs" to assure that I am requesting the logs, which is working when I create a Lead from within the sandbox.

Based on what I've seen on our Debug Log in production, I believe I should be seeing Request Type = "Application", Application = "Browser" and Operation = "Async Metadata" (along with a boatload of other API calls).

I know that the Web-to-Lead HTML has the option to turn on debug mode, so I did that, but I don't think it's the same debugging I need.

Any help is appreciated, thank you.

• April 20, 2009

After I fix my Apex code and save it, it doesn't see to validate against Salesforce again.  Here is the sequence:  Type code into Eclipse, save, get validation error and red 'x' next to line number.  I fix the error and click the save toolbar icon again.  Nothing happens, red 'x' remains, no change in validation messages.   How do I get SF to validate every time?  Is there a setting in Eclipse?  I am running Eclipse version 3.3.2, Force plugin 14.0.2.200812101436

• April 20, 2009