I am a salesforce consultant with SFDC administrative exposure of 5 years, currently working as an SFDC administrator in a technology company based in India, supporting US Operations.
I have expertise in salesforceimplementation, integration, customization and designing workflows. Out of the box thinking is my forte.
I do freelancing during evenings and weekends.
Thanks & Best Regards,
Message Edited by Amitabhleo on 09-24-2007 11:29 PM
Apprivo is recognized as a leading salesforce.com implementation partner with a growing presence in both small/medium and global organizations. Apprivo is expanding our consulting practice with professionals that have experience with either salesforce.com implementation consulting or CRM consulting. We're looking for people with world-class skills with a preference for a fast paced, entrepreneurial, start up environment who want to take their career to the next level.
Apprivo offers an aggressive compensation package and awards top performers with ability to earn base salary plus percentage of billable hours.
The Senior Consultant role requires the ability to build strong client relations, understand customer requirements and business processes, and a proven ability to create and deliver CRM solutions that meet customer needs.
Apprivo is based in downtown San Francisco at One Market, conveniently located to salesforce.com, local transportation, and the Ferry Building. Minimal travel is required.
· Manage implementation projects from post sale to post go-live
· Manage resource requirements on each project
· Write customer deliverables and implementation plans
· Provide customer training as required
· Configure Salesforce.com
· Attain or exceed billable utilization target
General Skill Requirements
· Experience in customer consulting, through setting, managing, and delivering on customer expectations
· Strong analytical, problem solving, client relationship, and communication skills
· Experience and familiarity with CRM/salesforce.com software implementation methodologies and tools
· Experience in analyzing and documenting customer business processes and conducting gap analysis between packaged application functionality and customized solutions
· Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
· University degree or equivalent relevant experience.
· 2-5 years experience in a consulting role
· 2-5 years experience managing complex CRM projects and interacting with stakeholders from technical and business disciplines
· Understanding of the full spectrum of CRM planning including: lead generation, customer analytics, sales planning, channel and partner management, closed loop marketing and sales effectiveness measurement
To apply visit Apprivo at www.apprivo.com/company_careers.asp