• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi--

I am getting below error while deploying the Mileage Tracker app stored in SVN Repository.

Project is not syncronized with associated salesforce organizaton

Please let me know what is cause and resoltion for the same. Appreciate your help on this.

Thanks--basant

Hi--

Could anybody please tell me where can I see or add SVN Repository Exploring in Force.com IDE. I already tried in  Window > Open Perspective > Other but could NOT find SVN Repository Exploring there. Please help gurus!!!

Thanks--basant

Hi Gurus--

I am new to Force.com. I was going to the Online Tutorial provided by SalesForce.com and I am stuck at the below step (see below bold part) in Eclipse. Below steps wants me to change the Admin.profile but I can NOT find the Profiles folder under src folder in eclipse. Please Help me!! Also let me know if you have any questions or if my question is not clear. Thanks in Advance-- Basant

================================================================

Configure user profiles:

a. To bring the updated profiles back to the IDE, right-click the src folder and choose Force.com > Refresh from Server.
b. Expand the src > profiles folder, double-click the Admin.profile file to open it in the XML editor.
c. Change the value of the <visible> element for Mileage Tracker to true, as illustrated in the bold text below:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Profile xmlns="http://soap.sforce.com/2006/04/metadata">
 <applicationVisibilities>
  <application>Mileage Tracker</application>
  <default>false</default>
  <visible>true</visible>
 </applicationVisibilities>
</Profile>

d. Click Save.

Hi--

Could anybody please tell me where can I see or add SVN Repository Exploring in Force.com IDE. I already tried in  Window > Open Perspective > Other but could NOT find SVN Repository Exploring there. Please help gurus!!!

Thanks--basant

Hi Gurus--

I am new to Force.com. I was going to the Online Tutorial provided by SalesForce.com and I am stuck at the below step (see below bold part) in Eclipse. Below steps wants me to change the Admin.profile but I can NOT find the Profiles folder under src folder in eclipse. Please Help me!! Also let me know if you have any questions or if my question is not clear. Thanks in Advance-- Basant

================================================================

Configure user profiles:

a. To bring the updated profiles back to the IDE, right-click the src folder and choose Force.com > Refresh from Server.
b. Expand the src > profiles folder, double-click the Admin.profile file to open it in the XML editor.
c. Change the value of the <visible> element for Mileage Tracker to true, as illustrated in the bold text below:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Profile xmlns="http://soap.sforce.com/2006/04/metadata">
 <applicationVisibilities>
  <application>Mileage Tracker</application>
  <default>false</default>
  <visible>true</visible>
 </applicationVisibilities>
</Profile>

d. Click Save.