• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

After rolling out O3 (3.3.104) to across the site, and upgrading the early adoption test clients, we're finding certain machines experience frequent Outlook crashes ("Outlook experienced a serious problem with the 'salesforce.com outlook edition enhanced' add-in...").

A couple of the troublesome machines were early adopters that didn't have any problems until upgrading the connector version. Outlook 2007 SP2 on XP. We've done the uninstall/reinstall thing.

Other suggestions? Or can someone point me to where to download earlier versions of the Outlook Connector?

• January 12, 2010

According to SFDC Support, I'm not the only one getting this, but I've never seen anyone here post anything about this. It seems that with Macintosh OS X Safari (3 or later) users cannot download Documents to their local disk. Clicking "Click here to view this file" results in a "Download Expired - This file download has expired. Please try again."

Salesforce Support says to use Simon's sffs, which is not a good solution for most end-users. Is this happening to others? Any other solutions (besides using another browser)? :-)

David