• 24 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Some one help how the third party bill system and salesfrorce.com appExchange works if somebody know the business scenario please explain how to work with

LMA and ISV website and billing system any documentation it will helpful to us I did't find any documentation please post some of yours experience it will help us.

• July 30, 2009

Jr Developer - Force.com Apex/Visualforce
Looking for a Recent College Graduate with 1-2 Year Experience

Location: San Francisco - South Beach District (near Caltrains)

About Us
Kugamon sells Kugamon Orders to Payments, an add-on application for Salesforce CRM. Salesforce.com provides an on-demand tool (Salesforce CRM) for sales people to manage their deal activities. Kugamon offers an extension to Salesforce CRM that allows sales people to also close their sales, manage the order, and collect payments.

Our Kugamon Orders to Payments add-on is the #1 financial application for Salesforce CRM and an overall Top 20 application listed on the Force.com AppExchange. We have customers all over the globe with business from small startups to large enterprises using our technology.

We are an easy-going yet passionate on-demand software startup destined to be a leader in our space. We are all smart, interesting, and sincere folks that have high expectations of ourselves so our customers will be happy. Have a lot to do, and little time to do it. We need you!

Position Description
We want someone who is smart and genuinely interested in building a cloud based technology business. We will help you learn our technology, it's quick to pick up. Once up and running, we need your passion and continuously improve our popular application. This position offers as much responsibility as you can handle. Growth and promotion is available.

Jr Developer is responsible for (A) ensuring our application is innovative and cutting edge all the while it is bullet-proof and bug free; and (B) ensuring on-going customer success by answering technical product questions our customers may have and coordinating their support issues within our internal development team.

Job Duties

• Test Application and Review Debug Logs
  • Write Apex Classes and Triggers
  • Improve the App UI by writing and editing VisualForce Pages and Components
  • Manage and coordinate technical support inquiries
  • Additional duties as required

Qualifications
This is an important and tough job that gives invaluable experience but we require talented people with a strong work ethic and the following qualifications:

Required

• Must have some Salesforce CRM background
  • Knows Force.com Apex and Visualforce
  • Knows Javascript
  • Loves Technology and Eager to push the envelope in application development
  • Wants to Work at a Fast-Paced Startup (i.e., self-starter and hungry to close deals)
  • Detail Oriented
  • Has Genuine Drive & Wants to be Great in what you do
  • Strong work ethic

Desired

• Technical aptitude - Customized Salesforce CRM before
  • A four-year college degree is strongly preferred
  • Ability to speak read and write a second language is a big plus

Fellow Force.com Developers & Executives:

I like to invite you to a grassroots meet-up in San Francisco.

Mix and Mingle @ District Wine Bar (216 Townsend near 3rd St) - Tues Feb 23rd 5:30PM to 7:30PM

Network with local San Francisco Bay Area:

- Force.com Developers

- Force.com ISV Executives

- Force.com Consulting Partner Executives

Come make a new friend, get a new job, find a new business partner, win new business, or even solve an Apex problem.

Invite your friends. RSVP to events@kugamon.com

Sponsored by a Force.com ISV:  Kugamon

Disclaimer: Not affliated or endorsed by salesforce.com, inc. Salesforce.com employees may be present, but not in an official capacity.

Mix and Mingle @ District Wine Bar (216 Townsend near 3rd St) - Tues Feb 23rd 5:30PM to 7:30PM

- Force.com Developers

Come make a new friend, get a new job, find a new business partner, win new business, or even solve an Apex problem.

Invite your friends. RSVP by Feb 21st: events@kugamon.com

Disclaimer: Not affliated or endorsed by salesforce.com, inc. Salesforce.com employees may be present, but not in an official capacity.

I'm glad the Force.com team is having developer meet ups. We need more of these.

Next time, please:

1) Give more than a 1 day notice. The recent event on Feb 4th, was posted as an announcement on Feb 3th.

2) Offer in more locations. I understand San Francisco & San Mateo makes sense initially, but I do hope they expend to other locations.

About Us:

Kugamon LLC is a 7 month old startup the provider of the native force.com Kugamon Orders to Payments application suite. Our innovative application is ranked the #1 AppExchange Most Popular in Finance/Accounting and #12 Most Popular Overall. With 5.0/5.0 star customer ratings, we strive to ensure we consistently deliver the best product in our space. We love what we do, enjoy building innovative products, and consistently strive for excellence. More application info at: www.kugamon.com.

Our customers range from famous tech companies to small business to Global 50's.  

About the Position:

We are seeking smart folks who can work part-time (on the side) to help our customer use our applications with their shopping carts. The work will entail tweaking their shopping cart to push product details to the their payment processor. Usually this involves PHP and familiarity with PayPal and Authorize.Net.

We believe in growth with our positions. As you step up, we match and ensure you (a) enjoy what you do, (b) see real impact in your contribution, (c) push the bar higher so that you never get bored.

Position Requirements:

• Expert in Force.com Development (knows Apex, VF) 
  • Knows PHP
  • Comfortable working with Customers, Excellent People/Communication Skills
  • US Citizen/Green Card Holder

Next Steps:

• Contact jobs@kugamon.com ASAP or call +1.415.868.5842 (KUGA) 

Our Force.com native order and billing management with payment processing application, Kugamon Orders to Payments, is driving a lot of requests for custom Customer Portal implementations. 

I need someone good. Better yet, someone great.

You:

- Expert in Visualforce, that you can teach it 

- Have a great eye for detail and genuine commitment for excellence in your work

- Enjoy having your work speak for itself

- Truly love working on the salesforce.com platform and have sincere passion 

- You know graphics design

- You want to work for one of the best and most innovative ISV on the Force.com platform

Us:

- This is our third app in this space. 1st was working at Zuora, 2nd was at Glovia.

- We take an Apple Computer like approach to design and development (we want it to be the ease to you and straightforward with all the sophistication hidden from the user)

- We love what we are doing and been recognized for doing it well

- Never stop delivering excellence. We stand by our work. And are commitment to delivering leadership in our space.

- We want you now!

Email: jobs@kugamon.com 

Include: Sample work (Screenshots, descriptions or URLs)

More Info:  www.kugamon.com | 415.868.5842 (Pacific Time)

• September 13, 2009

I'm interested in some unit tester, but I don't know any. Can you help? 

It would be great if you personally worked with them. And let me know the going rate and how to best work with them.

If you have some awesome unit testers, this is the place to share with everyone.

What is current market rate for Force.com Developer who is a Visualforce/Apex Expert?

Hey All,

I'm looking for a local San Francisco Force.com Developer who is an expert in Visualforce and Apex. Unfortunately I have a tight time line (hence the local/expert requirement) and am looking for someone who has referenceable experience with Visualforce and Apex.

Ideally, you:

- made 1 native Force.com application that you are proud to show me

- are thoughtful with your development approach, clean in your coding, and follow an Apple Computer like design style of keeping things simple for the user.

- looking to help craft the best application developed on the Force.com platform

Contact job@kugamon.com or call 415 867 8175

Kuldip

PS. I appreciate the responses from people outside San Francisco seeking a remote option. I however am seeking someone local to San Francisco. 

Message Edited by Kugamon on 06-09-2009 11:24 PM

Hello everyone.

Is it possible to create a permission set based on the Guest User License?

I have a managed package solution and want to define a permission set that the subscribing ORG's admin can then assign to the Force.com Site Guest User as an assignable permission set.

Is this even possible?  If so, how would I go about doing this?

As always, I appreciate the help.

Cheers!

John

Folks;

I would like to find a few folks who would be willing to beta test an iPhone app.

I'm not sure of the protocol for doing this on these discussion boards and I don't want to

abuse the privilge of using these discussions....

Can someone suggest what I might do?

Is this Mac related discussion the best place or is there another more appropriate board to look for iphone users?

Thanks,
Steve

- Force.com Developers

Invite your friends. RSVP by Feb 21st: events@kugamon.com

Hi all,

I face a problem here and would appreciate any asisstance.

I have added the gateway info in the chargent application. Also I have three record types under opportunities and under all i have edited the picklists. I created 2 cloned profiles, one with standard user rights and the other with system admin rights. Both of them have been assigned usres. Still I am unable to invoke the Payment Method fields here.

Also I just see the fields listed under one of the associated Page layouts and not under the other two.

Thanks

Yash.... !!! 

Hi, All-

My organization is looking for an app that allows us to keep track of events more easily than Salesforce out-of-the box allows.  I know that's incredibly general, but are any of you currently using an event management app that you would swear by?

We currently don't like that we can't mark an attendee is coming to an event unless they e-mail us through Salesforce.  We would also like an object more flexible than the out-of-the-box training object, so that we may add fields, etc.

Many thanks in advance!

PerForceApps is the first and only company dedicated to building applications on the Force.com platform.

Whether you are building a new business application from scratch or you want to integrate salesforce.com with your existing products or services to list on the AppExchange, we can help. The advantages of using the Force.com platform include:

* Cost effective way of exposing your products and services to more than 50,000 new prospects
* Faster time to market and lower cost of development than other platforms
* Lower up front costs, pay as you add customers, and automatically scalable and reliable
* Give your current customers new ways to interact with your products and services

To learn more please call Michael directly at (415) 680-3162.

http://www.perforceapps.com

Some one help how the third party bill system and salesfrorce.com appExchange works if somebody know the business scenario please explain how to work with

LMA and ISV website and billing system any documentation it will helpful to us I did't find any documentation please post some of yours experience it will help us.

• July 30, 2009

What is current market rate for Force.com Developer who is a Visualforce/Apex Expert?