• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have a zip file with my static resources (images,css,js) and everything is linking correctly except for one thing.

I'm using javascript that to get the image ID and swap out an image in the navigation. This is an animated gif. 

Here's the java:

function gifload()
{
parent.document.getElementById('sync').src='images/sync_anim.gif';return false;
}

The site is set up with navigation outside of an iframe, so the javascript gets called whenever a new page is loaded within the iframe (there's an additional function that does this on page load). 

Now this code all works fine in HTML, and it even works in salesforce.com if I point the image source to an external site. But I can't get it to load the image from within the static resources. 

Can anyone shine some light on how to resolve this issue?

Thanks much

Hi,

I'm converting an exisiting html/css/javascript (small amount) site to the force.com and have ran into some roadblocks I could use help with. 

The application makes use of an iframe and has a javascript function to scroll the content within the frame. This function works if linked to an external site, so I know the javascript is working, but when linked to an internal salesforce page it does not work. I think this is due to the 'page editor' function. Is there a way to preview the site with this function disabled?

Thanks much

I have a zip file with my static resources (images,css,js) and everything is linking correctly except for one thing.

I'm using javascript that to get the image ID and swap out an image in the navigation. This is an animated gif. 

Here's the java:

function gifload()
{
parent.document.getElementById('sync').src='images/sync_anim.gif';return false;
}

The site is set up with navigation outside of an iframe, so the javascript gets called whenever a new page is loaded within the iframe (there's an additional function that does this on page load). 

Now this code all works fine in HTML, and it even works in salesforce.com if I point the image source to an external site. But I can't get it to load the image from within the static resources. 

Can anyone shine some light on how to resolve this issue?

Thanks much

Hi,

I'm converting an exisiting html/css/javascript (small amount) site to the force.com and have ran into some roadblocks I could use help with. 

The application makes use of an iframe and has a javascript function to scroll the content within the frame. This function works if linked to an external site, so I know the javascript is working, but when linked to an internal salesforce page it does not work. I think this is due to the 'page editor' function. Is there a way to preview the site with this function disabled?

Thanks much