• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

We are developing an XML listener (service) as a Sites page.

We are using getContent() to obtain the XML content posted (via HTTP POST) without parameters. To be more specific, this is not through a form POST.

When I call xmlBody.toString() based on the code below, it returns nothing.

VF page Coding

<apex:page controller="InboundProcessor" action="{!init}" showHeader="false" sidebar="false"></apex:page>

ApexClass Coding

public PageReference init() {  
   PageReference xml = new PageReference(ApexPages.currentPage().GetURL());
   Blob xmlBody = xml.getContent();

System.debug('blobcontent::'+xmlBody);
   System.debug('xmlStringcontent::'+xmlBody.toString());

}

Is there any issue with getContent()?

Arunraj

Message Edited by Arunraj on 03-22-2010 06:16 AM
Message Edited by Arunraj on 03-22-2010 06:16 AM

Hi All,

I have partner portal enabled account. I have created new users under the Gold Partner User. 

I have given an access to run and export reports on Glod Partner User profile. 

I created a two reports and put in a report folder. I have given the access to partner user and the roles what the user has like Executive, Manager, User to access report folder. 

After logging as a Partner portal user from a Contact, I can not run and export the reports. I got the following message,

Insufficient Privileges You do not have the level of access necessary to run this report. Please contact your administrator if you require access. 

Am I missing any thing in the salesforce setup and configuration. Please let me know about your valuable solution.

Thanks in advance,

Arunraj.

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have any experience/example code with setting a sites page to function as a listener/handler for an http POST?  

Thanks!