• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am using salesforce enterprise edition,

I want create appex clasess from WSDL and test class.

I have follwed step inside Setup-->Develop -->Appex classes.

Then only Run All Test button is appearing for me,i don't have New and Generate from WSDL option aviable.

May i know why this not appearing...........plz help

I am using salesforce enterprise edition,

I want create appex clasess from WSDL and test class.

I have follwed step inside Setup-->Develop -->Appex classes.

Then only Run All Test button is appearing for me,i don't have New and Generate from WSDL option aviable.

May i know why this not appearing...........plz help

I am a newbie (to SFDC) and don't see how to create and deploy Apex classes (Initially using to create VisualForce controllers) using web site (I haven't tried Eclipse tool yet).

Basically, documentation from says http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/apexcode/index.htm:

The Salesforce user interface. All scripts are compiled when they are saved, and any syntax errors are flagged. You cannot save your code until it compiles without errors. The Salesforce user interface also numbers the lines in a script, and uses color coding to distinguish different elements, such as comments, keywords, literal strings, and so on.

• For a trigger on a standard object, click Setup | Customize, click the name of the object, and click Triggers. In the Triggers detail page, click New, and then enter your code in the Body text box.
  • For a trigger on a custom object, click Setup | Develop | Objects, and click the name of the object. In the Triggers related list, click New, and then enter your code in the Body text box.
  • For a class, click Setup | Develop | Apex Classes. Click New, and then enter your code in the Body text box.
However, in my account:
  • For a trigger on a standard object, click Setup | Customize, click the name of the object, and click Triggers. In the Triggers detail page, click New, and then enter your code in the Body text box. There is no "Triggers" to select.
  • For a trigger on a custom object, click Setup | Develop | Objects, and click the name of the object. In the Triggers related list, click New, and then enter your code in the Body text box. There is no Triggers list.
  • For a class, click Setup | Develop | Apex Classes. Click New, and then enter your code in the Body text box. There is no "Develop - Apex Class" selection. There is "API", "Components", "Pages", "s-Controls" and "Static Resources" but no Apex Class.
I used and poked around these options a bit: API points to developer url ( http://developer.salesforce.com), Components are for reusable Apex markup (not code), pages are for Visual Force, S-Controls for S-controls and static for uploading files (jar's, images, etc).

So either I am just not seeing it,  documentation is out of date or for some reason (such as rights), these do not show up as options.  I have trial account.

Any guidance apprceciated.

If can't find, I can try the Eclipse route which I'll probably end up using anyway.