• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am importing several thousand Leads at a time, and unfortunately the quality of the Contacts data already in Salesforce, as well as the quality of the Leads data also in Salesforce, makes it very difficult to do the Lead to Contact conversion quickly. So many of them are potentially duplicates. Is there a tool which can compare more than just name and email, as the LEad to Contact converter offers? E.g., check for matches in a number of fields such as comparing the Lead phone number with the Phone, Mobile Phone, Work Phone, and Other Phone. Or look for a match between Lead Address both Contact Mailing address and Contact Other address. Or all of the above.

• August 01, 2011

Is there any way to create a pick list of U.S. states that I can attach to any object?

Is it possible to create it as a component?

I want to be able to place it on or use it

with any object.

Hi Friends

I am lacking in schedule report .Acutually salesforce supports to send the schedule reports to the registered users  only.

But i would like to send the scheduled report to non registered user. Please let me know your suggestion. how to implement this requirement?

Thanking you

Sundar

hi everyone,

I am looking for a Visualforce email template which will show the opportunity product line items please.

If you could share one, it will be greatly appreciated.

Hi can anyone provide code or/and advise of which is currently the best way to get a country picklist to replace the text field provided natively by sf.

Thanks for your help.