• 5 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Any ideas on How to get last activity date of an Account's Open activity?

Thanks.

• August 05, 2009
I need advise on create a report as below, the report should display total active user in each country and active user connected in past 7 days. 
Territory/CountryActive user in each countryActive user connected in last 7 days
Australia2010
Belgium155
China105
Singapore187
 LastLoginDate field cannot be access in formula, thus I cannot use formula to get Active user connected in last 7 days.  I cannot use the filter as it will restrict the result to show active user in last 7 days only. I have no idea how to display both columns in same report.  Please advise how can I create a report as above.
  • July 28, 2009

What is this LastActivityDate keep track on ?

• July 24, 2009

I have a long definition script to describe the picklist value, it cannot include in helptext due to exceed the char limit.

So I thinking to have a "link/button/field" in standard object Edit page where user can click on it and it will pop up a new window. I already create the visual force page.

Any idea how can have a field/button/link in standard object Edit Page to open a new window?

Try on formula field and Hyperlink(), but formula field is read only, not show in Edit page.

Custom link & custom button not show in edit page as well.

Thank you. 

• July 10, 2009

Besides Validation rule, is there any other way to validate a field?

I need to validate a field if it is empty, the field is visible for certain profile only.

E.g  hidden to Standard user profile

visible to Marketing user profile

When a standard user login and create an account, even the field is hidden to them, validation rule is still check on the field if it is empty and return error.

Please advise. 

Thank you.

• July 09, 2009

Can the audit fields (createdDate, lastModifiedDate) be updated with the dataloader or via the API?

Is there any ways to Update (data already in the system) the Created Date/ Last Modified Date in Salesforce? 

Thank you.

• July 07, 2009

I have 2 date fields

- Start Date

- End Date

I want to extract data which End Date is earlier than Start Date, I try to use 'End Date < Start Date' but it return error on soql.

Would like to ask how to do date comparison in Salesforce, thank you.

• July 07, 2009

Do workflows trigger when using import wizard?

I found that the workflow does not trigger when I import lead data.

Is there any settings to make the workflow trigger when using import wizard?

Thank you.

• June 26, 2009

Besides Validation rule, is there any other way to validate a field?

I need to validate a field if it is empty, the field is visible for certain profile only.

E.g  hidden to Standard user profile

visible to Marketing user profile

When a standard user login and create an account, even the field is hidden to them, validation rule is still check on the field if it is empty and return error.

Please advise. 

Thank you.

• July 09, 2009

I have 2 date fields

- Start Date

- End Date

I want to extract data which End Date is earlier than Start Date, I try to use 'End Date < Start Date' but it return error on soql.

Would like to ask how to do date comparison in Salesforce, thank you.

• July 07, 2009

Do workflows trigger when using import wizard?

I found that the workflow does not trigger when I import lead data.

Is there any settings to make the workflow trigger when using import wizard?

Thank you.

• June 26, 2009