• Solution Architect
  • System Partners

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I need to confirm I can put a Flow on a Salesforce site before I proceed to use this tool. I have created an extremely simple flow that does nothing more than show some screens. Welcome --> Hello --> Finish.  I am on Spring 12 already.

I added the flow to a Page using <flow:interview name="My_Flow"/>.

I put that page on my Site. 

When I go to the page on Sites, I get an Authorization error.

Is there anything else I need to do to make this work? One thing I have noticed is that user records have a check box for "Flow User". I went to the user record for the guest license of the site, but I don't see that checkbox to check. 

I have read the help and understand the steps to enable it on a Site, but can't make it actually work.

• February 08, 2012

Are we able to ask a user to upload a File from within a Flow?

I have a couple of instances where this would work well.

I am using Chatter to manage Files on a record. As this record will be available to both the Partner and Customer Portals, I need to show a version of the Notes and Attachments Related List to give access to the Files for these users. I am unable to use Notes and Attachments as we can't have users create Notes or upload Files of this type.

I can create a table with Custom_Object__c.Feeds to show the Chatter Feed, and use rendered="{!(feed.Type='ContentPost')}" to show only the Files, but I am stuck on how to create the links to view them.

I have a basic understanding of Chatter Files and Content, but where do I get the URI that will allow all users to download the File and for Chatter users to preview the file?

I have created a Flow that makes use of the Choice Lookup.

I have 2 records that answer the filter criteria.

• When I run this in the Flow Designer, I see two results. When I run this in Salesforce, I only see one.

I added another record which gave me 3 in total that should appear.

• When I run this in the Flow Designer, I see three results. When I run this in Salesforce, I only see one.

I have confirmed that I am looking at the same org (both Flow Designer and the Saleforce instance). I can't think what else is wrong.

I am also concered when I do run this Flow in the Designer it selects ALL of the radio buttons for the list items. Is this just a bug in the designer?

I need to confirm I can put a Flow on a Salesforce site before I proceed to use this tool. I have created an extremely simple flow that does nothing more than show some screens. Welcome --> Hello --> Finish.  I am on Spring 12 already.

I added the flow to a Page using <flow:interview name="My_Flow"/>.

I put that page on my Site. 

When I go to the page on Sites, I get an Authorization error.

Is there anything else I need to do to make this work? One thing I have noticed is that user records have a check box for "Flow User". I went to the user record for the guest license of the site, but I don't see that checkbox to check. 

I have read the help and understand the steps to enable it on a Site, but can't make it actually work.

• February 08, 2012

I have created a Flow that makes use of the Choice Lookup.

I have 2 records that answer the filter criteria.

• When I run this in the Flow Designer, I see two results. When I run this in Salesforce, I only see one.

I added another record which gave me 3 in total that should appear.

• When I run this in the Flow Designer, I see three results. When I run this in Salesforce, I only see one.

I have confirmed that I am looking at the same org (both Flow Designer and the Saleforce instance). I can't think what else is wrong.

I am also concered when I do run this Flow in the Designer it selects ALL of the radio buttons for the list items. Is this just a bug in the designer?

Hello,

I would like to know if i have any possibility to apply styles to the elements of the Workflow Designer like form element or choice element.  I have seen the form html source code when I'm editing a flow and there I cannot see any form html tag, only allowing me to change the style of the form tabs. Is possible include a custom style form in the flow designer to re-style the components of the flow?

Thanks! 

• October 18, 2011