• InterCall

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I would like to take back the "Lead Owner Role Name" or the "Assigned to Role Name" in a new field on the Lead Page Layout.

I only found "Assigned to" and " Owner ID" in the different choices for the formula, but I really need to take back the Role in this new field. I tried with these last choices but I've got about 500 "Assigned to" or "Owner ID", with the formula, that's unfaisable, SFDC is limited at 3900 charachters.

If you have a solution in order to take back directly the role of the "Assigned to" in a new field, it would be fantastic.

Many thanks in advance

Martin LEFEVRE

Intercall

Montpellier - FRANCE

Hi,

I want to access allowed profiles of Organisation wide email addresses. I am able to access is that email address is allowed to all profiles or not. Can anyone please suggest me some solution to achieve 'Allowed profiles' details.

Thanks.

HI,I'm not sure if anyone else had similar problem, but few of our sales reps complained that their task disappear after a while, they pretty sure they log it its their under account but then after a while it's gone, strangely it happens to almost all of them, any one knows the reason? i looked at recycle bin it's not there, i even looked thru backups i do regularly its also done not have any records of any task created, I have already contacted support about this just wondering if anyone else had similar issue.  Max

• December 09, 2009