• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi there everyone.

Does anyone know of a way of detecting if the user is a system administrator?

I tried by comparing the user's profile name but I think this changes with the language and need multilanguage support.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Hi there.

I am not getting the exception emails telling me where in the class the exception occurs. Debugging has become a nightmare!

Any ideas on how to solve it?

Thanks!

Hi,

I have created some batch apex code alongwith other triggers and class/controller codes. 

When I run individual test methods on them, I am able to get test success result alongwith nice code coverage %. However when I run all tests together, I get following test failure errors:-

1)System.AsyncException: Database.executeBatch cannot be called from a batch or future method.

2)System.AsyncException: Future method cannot be called from a future method: changeOwners(String, String)

3)System.AsyncException: Future method cannot be called from a future method: getLead_Rollup_Amount(Id)

4)System.AsyncException: Future method cannot be called from a future method: changeOwners(String, String)

Please note again that the exceptions dont come when tested individually.

Please advise on same.

Thanks,

Vimal 

Hi,

I have a test class that create a new Opportunity to work with. The problem is that some customers have their own validation rules in some of the Opportunity object, and cause the insert fail.

Opportunity newOppty = new Opportunity(StageName='Qualification', Probability=10, Amount=100.00, Type='Existing Customer - Downgrade', LeadSource='Web', IsPrivate=false, Name='John Bess Oppty', ForecastCategoryName='Pipeline', CloseDate=Date.today());
insert newOppty;

There is a way to know if there are any validation rule on the opportunity fields before the insert and create a valid Opportunity?? What is the best practice in this case?, because I can't what the users can have differents validations depend of each Org. 

Thanks

J.

Hi, I have activated translation workbench in my org and set some of the picklist values translations.

Then i've created a package and added the "Language Transaltion". I try to install it in other org and the translation workbench is installed automatically with the package, but the translation of the picklist values are gone...

I'm missing something?? Any suggestions??

Thanks in advance

Juan.