• CTO
  • Accorto

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
when creating a (managed) package version, the create fails with field access issues - DescribeFieldResult.isAccessible().
When running the tests in the packaging dev org, all tests run fine.
Even assigning a permission set in the onInstall() install handler succeeded, but did not make a difference.

1) I did not find any reference to field security issues when creating a release version - is this 'expected' behavior?

2) Is there a way to get the test logs after running: sfdx force:package:version:create -c 
I also were not able to get code coverage - the --verbose flag creates an error with the current sfdx version (sfdx-cli/7.89.2-d1d2614d02 darwin-x64 node-v14.15.4)

When uploading my managed package, I get the error below since yesterday (tried a few times):
https://accortopsa-dev-ed.my.salesforce.com/packaging/exportPackage.apexp?p1=033800000006diM&p2=13933

An internal server error has occurred
An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com! 

Error ID: 2146001661-103960 (66193242)

We have a Url Button to access and process a record in Salesforce.
The user clicks a page link/button and the url which contains &sfSid={!API.Session_ID}&sfEndpoint={!API.Partner_Server_URL_360}
We use the endpoint/sid to log into Salesforce via SOAP and then access/process the record (cannot be done via APEX :-()

This works absolutely fine in Classic.
In Lightning, it works, if the Button is Detail Page Link with Display in new Window.
This creates an ugly full page screen with "You will be redirected to ... Click the button below to go to that page."

Looking for alternatives in Lightning, a Detail Page Button produces a nicer popup "Navigate to this page? .."
BUT when trying to login via SOAP with the endpoint/session provided via SOAP, we get the error:

[UnexpectedErrorFault [ApiFault  exceptionCode='INVALID_SESSION_ID'
 exceptionMessage='Invalid Session ID found in SessionHeader: Illegal Session'
]

The endpoint/sid "look ok".
Sometime ago, I read that there are different types of sid's ??

Obviously even in Lightning some values created by {!API.Session_ID} work and other's don't.
What are the different types or SID's and how do I manage/distinguish them?
How can I make it work in all cases??

Thanks!
Jorg
You can (unfortunately) delete a global Visualforce component in a packaged application.
Usually, you are prevented from modifying/deleting global Apex parts, etc - but there is no guard for global Visualforce component.

The component was not referenced for quite a few releases. The usual procedure to create a patch release and de-reference the deleted entities does not work - as they are not referenced.

As a user/developer, there are not any options to un-delete components.

What are my options?

Environment:
- Eclipse Neon 4.6.1 (Mac)
- Force.com IDE 37.0.0.201609220436
- following the install instructions and using https://developer.salesforce.com/media/force-ide/eclipse45

When creating a new Run Configuration, I 
- click on the new Icon 
- select a Force.com project
- click on the "Test" tab - the Search for the test class is grayed out

An error has occurred. See error log for more details.
java.lang.NullPointerException

In the log:
    at com.salesforce.ide.apex.internal.core.ApexSourceUtils.lambda$1(ApexSourceUtils.java:293)
    at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:174)
    at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(ArrayList.java:1374)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:481)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:471)
    at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceOp.evaluateSequential(ReduceOps.java:708)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234)
    at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.collect(ReferencePipeline.java:499)
    at com.salesforce.ide.apex.internal.core.ApexSourceUtils.filterSourcesByType(ApexSourceUtils.java:294)
    at com.salesforce.ide.apex.internal.core.ApexSourceUtils.filterSourcesByClass(ApexSourceUtils.java:243)
    at com.salesforce.ide.apex.internal.core.ApexSourceUtils.findTestClassesInProject(ApexSourceUtils.java:67)
    at com.salesforce.ide.ui.views.runtest.TestConfigurationsBuilder.buildTestsForProject(TestConfigurationsBuilder.java:59)
    at com.salesforce.ide.ui.views.runtest.TestConfigurationTab.buildTestsForProject(TestConfigurationTab.java:505)
    at com.salesforce.ide.ui.views.runtest.TestConfigurationTab.initializeFrom(TestConfigurationTab.java:591)
    at org.eclipse.debug.ui.AbstractLaunchConfigurationTabGroup.initializeFrom(AbstractLaunchConfigurationTabGroup.java:90)
    at org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.launchConfigurations.LaunchConfigurationTabGroupWrapper.initializeFrom(LaunchConfigurationTabGroupWrapper.java:201)
    at org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.launchConfigurations.LaunchConfigurationTabGroupViewer.handleRevertPressed(LaunchConfigurationTabGroupViewer.java:1443)
    at org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.launchConfigurations.LaunchConfigurationsDialog$3.getConfirmation(LaunchConfigurationsDialog.java:610)
    at org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.launchConfigurations.AbstractLaunchConfigurationAction.run(AbstractLaunchConfigurationAction.java:97)
    at org.eclipse.ui.actions.BaseSelectionListenerAction.runWithEvent(BaseSelectionListenerAction.java:167)
    at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.handleWidgetSelection(ActionContributionItem.java:565)
    at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.lambda$5(ActionContributionItem.java:436)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:84)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.sendEvent(Display.java:4248)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1501)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1524)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1509)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.notifyListeners(Widget.java:1313)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:4072)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3698)
    at org.eclipse.jface.window.Window.runEventLoop(Window.java:818)
    at org.eclipse.jface.window.Window.open(Window.java:794)
    at org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.launchConfigurations.LaunchConfigurationsDialog.open(LaunchConfigurationsDialog.java:1203)
    at org.eclipse.debug.ui.DebugUITools$3.run(DebugUITools.java:629)
    at org.eclipse.swt.custom.BusyIndicator.showWhile(BusyIndicator.java:70)
    at org.eclipse.debug.ui.DebugUITools.openLaunchConfigurationDialogOnGroup(DebugUITools.java:637)
    at org.eclipse.debug.ui.DebugUITools.openLaunchConfigurationDialogOnGroup(DebugUITools.java:570)
    at org.eclipse.debug.ui.actions.OpenLaunchDialogAction.run(OpenLaunchDialogAction.java:82)
    at org.eclipse.jface.action.Action.runWithEvent(Action.java:473)
    at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.handleWidgetSelection(ActionContributionItem.java:565)
    at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.lambda$4(ActionContributionItem.java:397)
    at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine$4.run(PartRenderingEngine.java:1121)
    at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:336)
    at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine.run(PartRenderingEngine.java:1022)
    at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.E4Workbench.createAndRunUI(E4Workbench.java:150)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench$5.run(Workbench.java:687)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWorkbench(Workbench.java:604)
    at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(PlatformUI.java:148)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.ide.application.IDEApplication.start(IDEApplication.java:138)
    at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:196)
    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:134)
    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:104)
    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:388)
    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:243)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
    at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:673)
    at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:610)
    at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1519)

I checked the code https://github.com/forcedotcom/idecore/blob/a78d00e17e729cb688faa8369564b51c6e81d9f5/com.salesforce.ide.apex.core/src/com/salesforce/ide/apex/internal/core/ApexSourceUtils.java

it is not the current/latest version - it was changed Jun 16, 2016 and uses the code before then.

Seems to me that the code is 37.0 - i.e. Spring 16
How do I install Winter 16??

As a result, I cannot run any tests in Eclipse.
In a Lightning Component, I define an input with onchange or onblur - e.g.

<lightning:input name="timeHours" label="Hours" onblur="{!c.onTimeBlur}" />

in my controller there is:

onTimeBlur : function(component, event, helper) {
    },

The result is:
    Something has gone wrong. Underlying raw object [object Object] does not support property: currentTarget
    Failing descriptor: {accorto$Time$controller$onTimeBlur}.
    Please try again.
So it finds the javascript method but then fails.

Works fine for the <ui:input blur="{!c.onTimeBlur}" ..../>
The user clicks a page link/button and the url which contains &sfSid={!API.Session_ID}&sfEndpoint={!API.Partner_Server_URL_360}
We use the endpoint/sid to log into Salesforce via SOAP and then access/process the record (cannot be done via APEX :-()

In Lightning, it works, if the Button is Detail Page Link with Display in new Window.
This creates an ugly full page screen with "You will be redirected to ... Click the button below to go to that page."

Looking for alternatives in Lightning, a Detail Page Button produces a nicer popup "Navigate to this page? .."
BUT when trying to login via SOAP with the endpoint/session provided via SOAP, we get the error:

]

Obviously even in Lightning some values created by {!API.Session_ID} work and other's don't.

Thanks!
Jorg

]

Thanks!
Jorg
You can (unfortunately) delete a global Visualforce component in a packaged application.
Usually, you are prevented from modifying/deleting global Apex parts, etc - but there is no guard for global Visualforce component.

The component was not referenced for quite a few releases. The usual procedure to create a patch release and de-reference the deleted entities does not work - as they are not referenced.

As a user/developer, there are not any options to un-delete components.

What are my options?

Environment:
- Eclipse Neon 4.6.1 (Mac)
- Force.com IDE 37.0.0.201609220436
- following the install instructions and using https://developer.salesforce.com/media/force-ide/eclipse45

When creating a new Run Configuration, I 
- click on the new Icon 
- select a Force.com project
- click on the "Test" tab - the Search for the test class is grayed out

An error has occurred. See error log for more details.

In the log:
    at com.salesforce.ide.apex.internal.core.ApexSourceUtils.lambda$1(ApexSourceUtils.java:293)
    at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:174)
    at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(ArrayList.java:1374)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:481)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:471)
    at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceOp.evaluateSequential(ReduceOps.java:708)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234)
    at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.collect(ReferencePipeline.java:499)
    at com.salesforce.ide.apex.internal.core.ApexSourceUtils.filterSourcesByType(ApexSourceUtils.java:294)
    at com.salesforce.ide.apex.internal.core.ApexSourceUtils.filterSourcesByClass(ApexSourceUtils.java:243)
    at com.salesforce.ide.apex.internal.core.ApexSourceUtils.findTestClassesInProject(ApexSourceUtils.java:67)
    at com.salesforce.ide.ui.views.runtest.TestConfigurationsBuilder.buildTestsForProject(TestConfigurationsBuilder.java:59)
    at com.salesforce.ide.ui.views.runtest.TestConfigurationTab.buildTestsForProject(TestConfigurationTab.java:505)
    at com.salesforce.ide.ui.views.runtest.TestConfigurationTab.initializeFrom(TestConfigurationTab.java:591)
    at org.eclipse.debug.ui.AbstractLaunchConfigurationTabGroup.initializeFrom(AbstractLaunchConfigurationTabGroup.java:90)
    at org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.launchConfigurations.LaunchConfigurationTabGroupWrapper.initializeFrom(LaunchConfigurationTabGroupWrapper.java:201)
    at org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.launchConfigurations.LaunchConfigurationTabGroupViewer.handleRevertPressed(LaunchConfigurationTabGroupViewer.java:1443)
    at org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.launchConfigurations.LaunchConfigurationsDialog$3.getConfirmation(LaunchConfigurationsDialog.java:610)
    at org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.launchConfigurations.AbstractLaunchConfigurationAction.run(AbstractLaunchConfigurationAction.java:97)
    at org.eclipse.ui.actions.BaseSelectionListenerAction.runWithEvent(BaseSelectionListenerAction.java:167)
    at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.lambda$5(ActionContributionItem.java:436)
    at org.eclipse.jface.window.Window.runEventLoop(Window.java:818)
    at org.eclipse.jface.window.Window.open(Window.java:794)
    at org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.launchConfigurations.LaunchConfigurationsDialog.open(LaunchConfigurationsDialog.java:1203)
    at org.eclipse.debug.ui.DebugUITools$3.run(DebugUITools.java:629)
    at org.eclipse.swt.custom.BusyIndicator.showWhile(BusyIndicator.java:70)
    at org.eclipse.debug.ui.DebugUITools.openLaunchConfigurationDialogOnGroup(DebugUITools.java:637)
    at org.eclipse.debug.ui.DebugUITools.openLaunchConfigurationDialogOnGroup(DebugUITools.java:570)
    at org.eclipse.debug.ui.actions.OpenLaunchDialogAction.run(OpenLaunchDialogAction.java:82)
    at org.eclipse.jface.action.Action.runWithEvent(Action.java:473)
    at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.lambda$4(ActionContributionItem.java:397)
    at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine$4.run(PartRenderingEngine.java:1121)
    at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine.run(PartRenderingEngine.java:1022)
    at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.E4Workbench.createAndRunUI(E4Workbench.java:150)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench$5.run(Workbench.java:687)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWorkbench(Workbench.java:604)
    at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(PlatformUI.java:148)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.ide.application.IDEApplication.start(IDEApplication.java:138)
    at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:196)
    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:134)
    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:104)
    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:388)
    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:243)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
    at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:673)
    at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:610)
    at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1519)

I checked the code https://github.com/forcedotcom/idecore/blob/a78d00e17e729cb688faa8369564b51c6e81d9f5/com.salesforce.ide.apex.core/src/com/salesforce/ide/apex/internal/core/ApexSourceUtils.java

it is not the current/latest version - it was changed Jun 16, 2016 and uses the code before then.

Seems to me that the code is 37.0 - i.e. Spring 16
How do I install Winter 16??

As a result, I cannot run any tests in Eclipse.
In a Lightning Component, I define an input with onchange or onblur - e.g.

<lightning:input name="timeHours" label="Hours" onblur="{!c.onTimeBlur}" />

in my controller there is:

onTimeBlur : function(component, event, helper) {
    },

The result is:
    Something has gone wrong. Underlying raw object [object Object] does not support property: currentTarget
    Failing descriptor: {accorto$Time$controller$onTimeBlur}.
    Please try again.
So it finds the javascript method but then fails.

Works fine for the <ui:input blur="{!c.onTimeBlur}" ..../>
Hi,
I am apex:inputField visual force component on a Visual force page by using the StandardController and want to set the Tab Order (that should be vertically) for all the fields. I am not finding any attributes for the apex:inputField to set the Tab Order.

I tried to use the "tabindex" but did not work. The "tabindex" works for the apex:inputText but not for the apex:inputField.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance..........

Thanks,
NG
  • August 19, 2008