• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am trying to write a command line data loader extract.  The extract gets records from a "child" object.  I have my sfdc.entity set for that "child".  My SOQL statement returns fields from that "child" as well as some select fields from the "parent".  (the relation ship is this child only has one parent.)  I tested my SOQL and it returns what I expect using the Workbench.  When my command line runs, the process only returns the "child" fields I asked for, not the "parent" ones I want too.

Does anyone have any ideas on what I can do?

Thanks for your attention!

is there a place i can find a definitive set of xml attributes for the o_dictionary.xml?  i have been searching for hours and cannot find one.  i can find the registry settings, but even that list isn't complete compared to what consultants are giving a partner of mine.

It appears the Spring Release 10 Quote Standard Object is not exposed via the Salesforce Metadata API in sandbox or developer Salesforce instances. I cannot view the Quote object in the Force.com Eclipse plugin schema browser. I am experiencing this issue in both a sandbox or developer Salesforce instance. The Quote Standard Object is accessible and exposed via the Salesforce UI interface in both Salesforce instances. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

• February 02, 2010

Hi,

Am using an extract from a custom object using data loader through XMl(Process-config.xml).

My query is

Select Squd_Id__c,Application_Form_No__c,Tenure__c,Date_of_Birth_dd_mm_yyyy__c,Case__r.PAN_card_number_customer__c,Case__r.Address_line1__c,Case__r.Address_Line2__c,Case__r.Area_Locality__c,Case__r.PIN_Code__c,Case__r.Telephone_No__c,Case__r.Mobile__c,Product__c,Date_of_Receipt_dd_mm_yyyy__c,Entry_Date_dd_mm_yyyy__c,Process_Type__c,Credit_Program__c,Scheme_Code_Finnone__c,Individual_Corporate__c,Gender__c,First_Name__c,Middle_Name__c,Last_Name__c,Marital_Status__c,Address_Type__c,City__c,State__c,Mailing_Address__c,Office_MailingAddress__c,SF_De_dupe_Status__c,SF_CIBIL_Status__c,SF_CIBIL_Score__c,SF_Negative_Area_Check__c,SF_Final_Loan_Status__c,DSA__c,DME__c,Approved_Rejected_Date__c,Finnone_Report_Time__c,Case__r.Chanel_Source__c,case__r.Referral_Code__c,Case__r.Branch_Finnone_Code__c,Loan_Amount__c,case__r.Campaign__c,Supplier__c,case__r.Bank_Rel_Finnone__c,case__r.Constitution_of_the_Company__c,case__r.Educational_Qualification__c,Professional_Qualification__c,Property_Status__c,case__r.STD_Code__c, case__r.Personal_email_Id__c,Office_Address_1__c,Office_Address_2__c,Office_Address_3__c,Office_State__c,Office_City__c,case__r.Pin_Code_Off__c,case__r.STD_Code_Off__c,case__r.Tele_No_O__c,First_Verification_Type__c,First_FI_Completion_Date__c,First_FI_Agency_Name__c,Second_Verification_Type__c,Second_FI_Agency_Name__c,Second_FI_Completion_Date__c,Second_Verification_Status__c,Oracle_Flag__c,TestId__c FROM Finnone_Report__c

But, when I ran the .bat file it is getting strucked  and not pulling any data. I have tried excluding the where condition also.

Please help me.

Thank you.

Regards,

Lucky

is there a place i can find a definitive set of xml attributes for the o_dictionary.xml?  i have been searching for hours and cannot find one.  i can find the registry settings, but even that list isn't complete compared to what consultants are giving a partner of mine.